Rate Dr. Sanjay Swami

Dr. Sanjay Swami's Ratings

Dr swami is a great physician and helped me gain a greater knowledge of my allergy issues. I've been a patient of his office for many years and my only concern is the turn over rate of his staff. His so called mangement seems a bit unpolished and quick to be a bit unprofessional toward the other staff. Overall I like the office but it would be nice to see the same faces.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Swami is a wonderful, caring, knowledgeable physician. He takes the time to listen, as well as, explain treatment options. He is extremely thorough and will answer all your questions. He is quick to return phone calls. He has a wonderful staff, too. I highly recommend Dr. Swami.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2011 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Swami, he has helped my asthma tremendously, and he cares.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2010 | flag

I had an allergic reaction and had no history of skin allergies. Dr. Swami worked with me by listening to all the foods that I'd eaten and allowed me to request the allergy tests I wanted to take instead of pressuring me into buying them. He's a patient and understanding doctor. We did find out what I was allergic to...some new lip gloss. :-)

Submitted Dec. 30, 2008 | flag