Rate Dr. Balaji Gupta

Dr. Balaji Gupta's Ratings

This doctor looks like a kid, and uninspiring. During an eye examination, he poked my eyes and nearly made me go blind. He has terrible breath and it is best to avoid this unprofessional ophthalmologist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2622720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Dr Gupta has treated me and multiple members of family some have also required Eye surgery.He is very knowledgeable, thorough in his evaluation, treatment and follow up. He is very friendly and trets every one like his own family.I am pleased to have him as my Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2422017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Gupta is a great caring doctor who really cares and spends time with his patients. I whole-heartedly recommend him, his bedside manner makes you feel welcomed, and I have trusted him with my grandparents, myself, and my children as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][764303].votes_count ]]