Dr. Pierre La Mothe

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/12/05    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Pierre La Mothe has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 255030
03/04/07 4 5 5 he's a very helpful and understanding doctorwho never makes you feel like he is in a rush to get to the next patient. you always feel confident youve been well informed. an excellent communicator and bedside manor.
Paid (or co-pay): $500
RID: 52055
23/10/06 4 5 5 My wife and I are so happy we chose Dr. LaMothe as our sons pediatrician. He is very friendly, caring and keeps you informed every step of the way.  Respond
RID: 26908
30/03/06 5 5 5 Dr. La Mothe was my son's pediatrician for 12 years until we moved away. He is an excellent pediatrician. He is very knowledgeable and personable.  Respond
RID: 19246
17/12/05 4 5 5 Dr. LaMothe is educated, thorough, and very easy to talk to. He never rushes through his exams with our child, and address all of our concerns. He's the best.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 18038
03/12/05 1 5 5 I have had to wait a very long time when taking my kids to see Dr. La Mothe, which is my biggest complaint. One time we were seen 45 minutes after our original appointment time. That said, I really like him a lot. He has a very friendly demeanor and a great way with children. He obviously cares a lot about his work, and he is willing to take the time to explain things and answer questions once he does get into the exam room.
Paid (or co-pay): $15