Dr. Pierre La Mothe

Rate Dr. Pierre La Mothe

Dr. Pierre La Mothe's Ratings

he's a very helpful and understanding doctorwho never makes you feel like he is in a rush to get to the next patient. you always feel confident youve been well informed. an excellent communicator and bedside manor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2051030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

My wife and I are so happy we chose Dr. LaMothe as our sons pediatrician. He is very friendly, caring and keeps you informed every step of the way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2051029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2006

Dr. La Mothe was my son's pediatrician for 12 years until we moved away. He is an excellent pediatrician. He is very knowledgeable and personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2051028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2006

Dr. LaMothe is educated, thorough, and very easy to talk to. He never rushes through his exams with our child, and address all of our concerns. He's the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2051027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2005

I have had to wait a very long time when taking my kids to see Dr. La Mothe, which is my biggest complaint. One time we were seen 45 minutes after our original appointment time. That said, I really like him a lot. He has a very friendly demeanor and a great way with children. He obviously cares a lot about his work, and he is willing to take the time to explain things and answer questions once he does get into the exam room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2051026].votes_count ]]