Rate Dr. Barry E. Shibuya

Dr. Barry E. Shibuya's Ratings

Dr. Shibuya doesn't like for patients to ask many questions. Gets very snippy when you question anything he says. Does not explain things clearly. He says things in a round about way, never seeming to commit to an idea. I came to him with a diagnosis from one doctor. He dismissed that diagnosis and said that I had something else. When the drugs he gave me didn't help he then said I had something else instead preceeding to give me some other medication that can cause cancer. What a quack!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][764474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2009

Best use of my $ Dr Shibuya was very professional, puntual and offered me lots of helpful information. Great Doc. I have sent all of my friends and family members to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][764473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2008

Dr Shibuya spent a lot of time reviewing my old lab test, xrays and MRIS which was very helpful even though my pcp didnt send the reports. I have referred all of my family & friends to Dr Shibuya.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][764472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2008

Arrogant, rushed; Dismissed most of my questions. Had a very bad attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][764471].votes_count ]]