Rate Dr. Anne L. Jones

Dr. Anne L. Jones's Ratings

Love this doctor, spends plenty of time listening and conversing with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2051083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2008

As an RN, I've been extremely happy with the care I've received with Dr. Jones. She is very knowledgeable, spends time both in the office and on the phone with her patient, and seems genuinely concerned with the quality of the care she provides. I work with many physicians-I know exceptional when I encounter it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2051082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2007

Dr. Jones is compassionate,hip, and helps you get well fast! You may have to wait, but that's only because she doesn't rush through her office visits. She is thorough and accurate. If you want "fast", go to McDonald's!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2051081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

I've been with Dr Jones for 8 years and have been very satisfied with her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2051080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2006

She's funny, down to earth,non-judgmental, and SMART! Dr. Jones gets the job done, makes accurate diagnoses, and prescribes what you really need. I'm glad she's my doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2051079].votes_count ]]