Rate Dr. Gregory Reichhardt

Dr. Gregory Reichhardt's Ratings

Dr. Reichhardt and his receptionist Alberta are the nicest people, and of high integrity, that I have met as I traversed the nasty bureaucratic nightmare that is workman comp. Where it seemed I was often misrepresented, I found that Dr. Reichhardt is very knowledgeable and experienced and I found his guidance and suggestions to be of great comfort and value (a great bed side manor), and encouraging. Likewise Alberta was often able to schedule me in, in a pinch, to work with me and my schedule. I know I may have a bumpy future ahead of me, but I honestly know it will be better with the people of Rehabilitation Associates of Colorado helping me.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

I love Dr Reichhardt. He is always kind and listens to what is going on with you. He truly cares about his patients. I saw 3 other doctors before i saw him, and was so impressed with his professionalism and compassion. I always get back to see him right away too!!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

I have never had to wait to see MD Reichhardt longer than five minutes. His staff was curtious and helpful. He has met my needs in every way

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. ReichHardt airs on the side of safety, however he is a good doctor. Doc listens, helps and truly cares about his patients I do believe.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag

This Guy is an idiot. After being forced to see him by work comp I looked into his sketchy background. He is a one sided insurance company puppett. Has moved from state to state giving half ass medical treament. You are better off seeing anyone else, my dog is a more competent doctor.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2009 | flag