Dr. Michele M. Carpenter

Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Michele M. Carpenter has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.8
RID: 3577264
22/10/13 5 5 5 5 This physician and her staff take the terror out of breast cancer. Dr. Carpenter is rare because she is a superbly skilled surgeon but still has a gentle and comforting bedside manner. The first thing she did when she walked into the exam room during my first appointment was give me a hug. And that was even before I started crying. I would be surprised if there was a better breast surgeon in the region. She provided me with personal attention, always provided honest, direct, and complete recommendations, called me when I needed advice and to give me path results, and is just a gift to the profession and anyone facing down the beast that is breast cancer. Oh, and the important part. She successfully removed all of my cancer.  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michele" to "Michele M."
RID: 2862418
19/09/13 4 4 5 5 Great doctor did a wonderful job with my mother. Staff was efficient but a little cold.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1480226
06/07/11 5 5 5 5 My God, the greatest doctor ever, she did mastectomy on me last year,I didn't know about doctor's rating, otherwise I would have rated her sooner, she is simply the BEST, the kindest, the most helpful, the most knowledgeable, simply the BEST in all aspects of being a great doctor, I have nothing but praise for her and hope that she lives the longest life
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1447798
23/05/11 5 5 5 5 She is very kind and thorough. She explained everything and layed out a plan for treatment which is very helpful after got home and recovered from the shock of the breast cancer news, one can start to proceed with what's lying ahead. She also refered me to the best medical oncologist, Dr. Tetef.
RID: 1061977
21/12/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Carpenter is wonderful!! I highly recommend her to anyone. She performed an excisional biopsy surgery on me and then later a double mast. At 27, it's a scary thing finding out you've got breast cancer, but when your doctor is comforting, knowledgeable and VERY good at what she does, the process goes a little bit smoother.
RID: 1050135
04/12/09 5 5 5 5 Excellent physician. I am very fortunate to have had her as my surgeon for my lumpectomy 4 years ago. She is very pleasant and very in tuned with women illnesses. Highly recommended!
RID: 919508
22/06/09 2 5 5 5 Dr. Carpenter is one of the nicest most caring Doctors I've come across. Very good bedside manner. The only negative was her staff seems a little cluleless. Made an appt for 3 mos out and when i called to confirm they said she wasn't in the office that day. Also had some scheduling issues which delayed my surgery a bit.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 902386
01/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Carpenter did my lumpectomy when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2008. She is a very caring doctor and did a great job on my surgery. I highly recommend her.
RID: 18002
03/12/05 5 5 5 Excellent bedside manner. On time. Very compassionate. Highley recommended. Specializes in Breast Diseases.  Respond