Rate Dr. Merry L. Tetef

Dr. Merry L. Tetef's Ratings

Just through with first chemo. Dr. Tetef gives me hope every time I see her; very knwowledgeable, compasionate, strong and firm on what she knows. Vikki,the staff nurse is great and very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2051348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

By far the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. She is unavailable EVERY FRIDAY and 50% of weekends, as well as before 9am, from 12-2 and after 5pm. When I ended up in the ER after receiving round #1 of chemo, she was unavailable and never called to see what happened or how I was doing! Never. I switched oncologists that week. 0/5- just terrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2051359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Tetef is an excellent doctor; caring and through. I have been seeing her for 4 1/2 years and am very happy to have her for my doctor. I am 100%cancer free!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2051347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Absolutely the best Dr. I've been to so far in terms of care, staff and bedside manner. Caring, concerned, listens. Absolutely NOT smug. I can't comment on the type of care because I've never been treated anywhere else, but she seemed hell bent on "curing" me. I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2051346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Tetef is a progressive fighter in the world of cancer. I am glad she's on my side! I survived my chemo with minimal side effects thanks to her and her highly skilled staff. If you need the best oncologist in Orange County, she's the one to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2051345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2008

Dr Tetef made me feel safe and welcome in her office, never rushed, and always confident in her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2051344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Odd that someone would call her smug and then rate her so highly. My experience was opposite; she was the first doctor I've ever had that asked me what I thought about my symptoms, and really listened to my responses. My experience with her and her staff was WONDERFUL, and I believe I am alive today because of her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2051343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2008

Very Smug Attitude, not willing to listen to patient suggestions, too often tells patient "You're doing fine when patient is competent to evaluate lab results and points out significant downward trends

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2051342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2007

This Dr. came highly reccomended, and i am so glad i went with her!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2051341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

Very thorough and understanding in a difficult time. Excellent staff - friendly, efficient, knowledgable, caring. Would highly recommend to anyone going through cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2051340].votes_count ]]