Rate Dr. Kern J. Bayard

Dr. Kern J. Bayard's Ratings

I have been going to Dr Kern Bayard over 20yrs. He has always listened, took his time to know what was needed and treated the issue very well. If you ever need a doctor that cares and you don't want to feel like you are just a number. Then I recommend Dr. Kern J Bayard. He is the most knowledgeable provider with a great bed side manner you will ever find in the city of Worcester, Ma.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2014 | flag

Excellent Staff, punctuality and bedside manner. Never feel rushed. I feel like he cares about my overall health and well-being.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bayard is awsum, just dont call at lunch time, its closed and nobody will answer your call. However when they return they are all very helpfull.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Bayard for years, and I would highly recommend him. I will continue to go to him as long as he remains in practice!

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag

I moved here from Pennsylvania, where Dr. Bayard was highly recommended to me by my sister. He has a great bedside manner and takes time to listen, overall, he is very knowledgeable and informative.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2010 | flag

He is very professional and takes the time to Listen!! to what you have to say. His staff is friendly and helpful.

Submitted June 12, 2009 | flag

Have been going to Dr. Bayard's for many years. Could not think of going to anyone else. He is most caring, taking the time to know the patient and any problems they might have. Friendly and knowledgeable, staff is also most competent. Would recommend Dr. B to anyone needing a doctor's services.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2008 | flag

Dr. Bayard is the best doctor that I have ever met! I have ten years in the medical field and cannot compare anyone to him. He is exceptional in his care.

Submitted June 13, 2008 | flag

Dr. Bayard does an excellent job of getting information out of you that you normally wouldn't think important. His questions during your annual help drive to areas that you might not have connected. His ability to dialog is one of his greatest strengths.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2008 | flag

I find Kern to be very helpful, always trying to put your mind at ease and if he doesn't know something, he has no problem admitting it and then learning/finding out more.

Submitted April 3, 2007 | flag