Rate Dr. Kevin S. Gavin

Dr. Kevin S. Gavin's Ratings

We love Dr. Gavin. He helped me after the birth of my child when I my foot pain was so severe. He is so caring and so smart! He is now helping my daughter with a dance injury and things are coming along nicely. His staff is great also. I appreciated that they could do x-rays in office and quickly. When I needed a brace and my daughter needed a boot they had them right in the office. So convenient. He fitted me with custom orthotics and they were just perfect!

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

Not knowing a podiatrist in the area we used the internet in our search. All the recommendations here seemed almost too good to be true, however they were on the money. Dr. Gavin was great and is highly recommended. I wish we had gone to him sooner.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

When I came to Dr. Gavin, he knew exactly what was needed to be done. He performed the surgery efficiently and effectively. He was kind and helpful, as was his staff. J S. 10/21/11

Submitted Oct. 21, 2011 | flag

Great doctor. I never rate on these things but Dr. Gavin has been wonderful to my family and friends I have sent to him. Also a very nice person. Thanks you!

Submitted Oct. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr Gavin is bright, knowlegeable of gamut of foot problems and has excellent bedside manner

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Gavin, is one of the most personable doctors i have ever dealt with. He was so helpful and understanding of my concerns. I have been a patient of his for over 10 years now for a variety of issues. From something as simple as ingrown toenails to having re-constructive foot surgery and multiple things in between. With any of the procedures I had he always took the time to answer my questions. When i had my reconstruction and was not due to see him for a couple days after to get my cast. I was feeling some discomfort with my wrap, and he got me in to his office with in hours of when I called. He truly cares about his patients, regardless of how big or small something is. I wish that all the doctors I have dealt with were like him. I would not be so scared to go or share my fears and thoughts with them if they were like Dr. Gavin.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2011 | flag

Very friendly and professional! Thanks for taking the time to listen and the wonderful care!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Gavin for about 10 years. He is amazing at his job. He explains what he is doing and why in a way that I can understand. He is always willing to answer any and all questions you may have. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a podiatrist!

Submitted July 27, 2011 | flag

GREAT DIAGNOSTIC TALENTS. I SUFFERED WITH VARIOUS FOOT PROBLEMS FOR OVER 40 YEARS. DOC GAVIN PINPOINTED THE EXACT CAUSES, EXPLAINED THE AILMENT & SUGGESTED PROCEDURES. 40 YEARS OF PAIN REMOVED IN ONE VISIT. AMAZING!

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

Addressed all of my concerns and answered all of my questions in a manner that I could understand.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag