Dr. Kevin S. Gavin

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 16 reviews. Dr. Kevin S. Gavin has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5622762
08/07/14 5 5 5 5 We love Dr. Gavin. He helped me after the birth of my child when I my foot pain was so severe. He is so caring and so smart! He is now helping my daughter with a dance injury and things are coming along nicely. His staff is great also. I appreciated that they could do x-rays in office and quickly. When I needed a brace and my daughter needed a boot they had them right in the office. So convenient. He fitted me with custom orthotics and they were just perfect!
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kevin" to "Kevin S."
RID: 2911072
14/10/13 5 5 5 5 Not knowing a podiatrist in the area we used the internet in our search. All the recommendations here seemed almost too good to be true, however they were on the money. Dr. Gavin was great and is highly recommended. I wish we had gone to him sooner.
RID: 1567451
21/10/11 5 5 5 5 When I came to Dr. Gavin, he knew exactly what was needed to be done. He performed the surgery efficiently and effectively. He was kind and helpful, as was his staff. J S. 10/21/11
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1562445
16/10/11 5 5 5 5 Great doctor. I never rate on these things but Dr. Gavin has been wonderful to my family and friends I have sent to him. Also a very nice person. Thanks you!
RID: 1552655
03/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Gavin is bright, knowlegeable of gamut of foot problems and has excellent bedside manner  Respond
RID: 1527892
01/09/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Gavin, is one of the most personable doctors i have ever dealt with. He was so helpful and understanding of my concerns. I have been a patient of his for over 10 years now for a variety of issues. From something as simple as ingrown toenails to having re-constructive foot surgery and multiple things in between. With any of the procedures I had he always took the time to answer my questions. When i had my reconstruction and was not due to see him for a couple days after to get my cast. I was feeling some discomfort with my wrap, and he got me in to his office with in hours of when I called. He truly cares about his patients, regardless of how big or small something is. I wish that all the doctors I have dealt with were like him. I would not be so scared to go or share my fears and thoughts with them if they were like Dr. Gavin.
RID: 1512682
15/08/11 5 5 5 5 Very friendly and professional! Thanks for taking the time to listen and the wonderful care!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1497097
27/07/11 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Gavin for about 10 years. He is amazing at his job. He explains what he is doing and why in a way that I can understand. He is always willing to answer any and all questions you may have. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a podiatrist!
RID: 1495910
26/07/11 5 5 5 5 GREAT DIAGNOSTIC TALENTS. I SUFFERED WITH VARIOUS FOOT PROBLEMS FOR OVER 40 YEARS. DOC GAVIN PINPOINTED THE EXACT CAUSES, EXPLAINED THE AILMENT & SUGGESTED PROCEDURES. 40 YEARS OF PAIN REMOVED IN ONE VISIT. AMAZING!
RID: 1495810
26/07/11 5 5 5 5 Addressed all of my concerns and answered all of my questions in a manner that I could understand.
RID: 1494940
25/07/11 5 4 5 5 Very informative. Gets to the root of the problem quickly. Office staff nice, friendly and very knowledgeable about insurance claims.
RID: 1494881
25/07/11 5 5 5 5 I had the privilege to work with Dr. Gavin in a professional manner. To put it simply, he is a highly skilled surgeon of the foot/ankle, who tailors his approach to fit the individual patient.  Respond
RID: 1494617
24/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gavin is an well trained and professional podiatrist. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of foot care.  Respond
RID: 1494506
24/07/11 5 5 5 5 When 3 previous doctors had misdiagnosed, Dr Gavin saved the toe without having to operate. Three months in a cast was preferrable to being cut open. He's a 5 star doctor in my opinion.
RID: 1295728
17/11/10 5 5 5 5 He is great, he's currently helping me fix what the last doctor did, or as I should say, didnt do correctly. Extremely funny and knowledgeable.
RID: 1261413
29/09/10 5 5 5 5 Great sense of humor, knowledgeable, and personable.