Rate Dr. Omid Omidvar

Dr. Omid Omidvar's Ratings

this doctor is very knowledgeable and thorough. He took extra care to take tests to confirm my condition even if he could have diagnosed with original testing. He is very helpful. The problem is the staff. They are rude, uncooperative and do not get messages to the doctor, making it close to impossible to see or speak to the doctor when needed. This is especially Susan and Melissa. How then is a good doctor going to help you if he is unavailable as he is barricaded by terrible front office personnel, it is very frustrating as a patient!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][764846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Very calm and personable. Good record in Education. Does not make patients feel uncomfortable. All in all a very good human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][764845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

I found the Dr. very willing to listen. He was conservative with perscribing medicines, and tried a holistic approach at first, which I liked. He was willing to give me some tests I thought I needed to rule out any serious deseases. He was open to trying other specialty Drs. for me to see also. Great Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][764844].votes_count ]]