Dr. Patty-Ann Krajewski

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Patty-Ann Krajewski has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2648859
15/05/13 5 5 5 5 She was a new Doctor to me. I did not want a female Doctor, but did want the same Doctor as my wife. We both decided that we would use Dr. Krajewski. I found her to be non-judgemental and concerned about my health. She spent the time necessary to discuss my overall health. After my first appointment, she actually phoned me with some questions. This is a first. Her caring and willingness to listen were primary in my rating.
RID: 2459223
27/10/12 4 5 5 5 I've seen Dr Krajewski at the PMG after hours clinic as well as in Bourne when I wasn't able to get in with my own PCP. She is extremely knowledgable, great bedside manner and down to earth. If I didn't already have a great doctor I would be switching to her. Amazing follow up skills, will call after hours, weekend whatever it takes to give you your test results. I highly recommend her if your looking for a smart but also friendly and caring doctor.
RID: 850772
02/04/09 3 5 5 5 Dr. Krejewski is far and away the best physician I have ever had treating me. She is professional, knowledgable, current, and concerned about your total well being. She explains everything to you, and you come away informed and prepared. A pleasure to see.
RID: 252233
02/04/07 5 5 5 The first visit I ever had with her lead to a call from her "just to check in" on a Sunday at 5:00 after I hadn't talked to her since the previous Thursday. After that I was convinced I'd found the right Dr. for me.
RID: 211647
18/03/07 5 5 5 The best doctor I've ever had. She really listens to you and is compassionate. She takes time to get the test done that are needed and when needed sends you to get specialists. VERY highly recommented.
Insurance: Tufts
RID: 17905
02/12/05 3 5 5 Very compassionate and understanding; easy to talk to.
Insurance: Tufts