Rate Dr. Elizabeth A. Salada

Dr. Elizabeth A. Salada's Ratings

excellent doctor and staff. she will always be my PCP

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

She saved my life! Best doctor I have ever known. I trust her and Tara and feel very secure in their care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

The worst doctor ever she doesn't listen I don't Evan think she has ears.caused me major problems she is scary tried to kill me than lied an receded me real bad doctor don't go to her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2012

I am pleased overall with Dr. Salada and her wonderful staff. I was taken aback, however, that I had to meet her for the first time in the examination room without my clothes on. This should not happen- particularly as the appointment was scheduled well in advance. Otherwise a good experience. I found Dr. Salada to be engaged, interested, and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052022].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

Dr Salada is thorough and very reliable. Her nurse practitioner Tara is amazing. Dr Salada personally called with followup. I would highly recommend her to all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

A great doctor. Takes time to listen to your concerns, discuss them and direct the appropritae treatment and/or medications. It's a pleasure to visit, even though there is "something wrong". She never talks down to you or makes you feel inferior. Her explanations are clear and concise and easily understood. One of the best doctors in my 71 years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I recently saw Dr. Salada for a chronic issue I have been having and she referred me to Dr. James Blasingame who is an amazing orthopedic physician. I would recommend either to patients. Dr. Salada's office staff is wonderful and all were very empathetic to my issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr salada change the me forever I am afraid.of des know she is crazy she assumed to much without.facts.shut down my care it took a year of unbelievable pain to get help much love to dr blassingame for listening she needs to get over her self after what happen to me she should not be a dr an I should of sued her. To sic she is a wacko. Don't. Put yourself. Though her poor practices she was not right in her head an has no ears

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

Dr. Salada and her entire staff are amazing. I always feel like I am the only patient that matters when I come in for my appointments or call for some information. They make me feel welcome, comfortable, and never hurried, and that all my questions are important. I adore Dr. Salada and her staff. Thank you for all you do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2010

Dr. Salada is a good doctor....IF you can even see her. I've seen her only ONCE (my first visit) and ever since then, I've only been able to see her nurse practitioner. It would probably take over a month to set an appointment in advance just to see her. So if you need someone for you right away, don't expect Dr. Salada to be your doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052017].votes_count ]]