Rate Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya

Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya's Ratings

I am very impressed by Dr. Bhattacharya. He looks young but he has been in practice for over 17 years. I actually had a rare type of sinusitis. He was the first doc to fully characterize my problem. After surgery he explained everything very thoroughly and I have a perfect result. I even got most of my sense of smell back that I had not had in two years. I highly recommend him and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

He is a very good doctor. Not only is he very smart, he is kind and even a bit humorous. I waited 2 months to see him, but it was worth it. When I had my surgery, the recovery room nurse told me that he did her daughter's sinus surgery and her husband's septum.

The key thing is that he went through all my old records and my history and found the problem that was not addresses in the previous surgery. He is exceptionally thorough. I am very happy that I found him. No sinus problems for 9 months! Yeah!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr Bhattacharyya took very good care of me after another surgeon botched my sinus surgery. Another ENT said he couldn't help me. I almost gave up until I found Dr. Bhattacharyya. I have since recommended him to several of my co-workers and they thank me everyday. High recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

The staff at this office is terrible. The experience I had with this office was terrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488385].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr Bhattacharyya performed a highly successful sinus surgery on me (it was my third sinus surgery - my polyps came back in 3 months after surgery with another ENT in Boston). I had no pain and my recovery only took 3 days. I was able to get back to work quickly which was important to me. Most importantly, my polyps have not grown back for over 1 and a half years, I can smell again! He was so kind and considerate as I was very nervous about surgery because the prior doc said that my sinuses were all destroyed by the polyps ad any further surgery would be dangerous. I also had my husband have his deviated septum repaired by Dr. B - another fabulous result!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

This physician was recommended to me as the best sinus surgeon in the Boston area. I did my research on him and although I waited 2 months to see him, it was worth it! He explained my problem clearly, and spent time to detail the possible options. I ended up having sinus surgery with him and it was a very pleasant experience from start to finish. He is so very personable and kind. Even the operating room nurse said she had surgery with him and that he was the best. I highly recommend him. He also runs on-time in the office which is unheard of for such a busy doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

Dr B is an excellent ENT and surgeon. He was able to restore my breathing and diagnosed me properly. I went to him after another (highly regarded) ENT was unable to fix my deviated septum. He is an expert in the field of rhino-sinusitis and has written many publications. He is in high demand so expect to wait when booking you first appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. Bhattacharyya is a true professional and a genius that takes great pride in his work. He did a septoplasty, removed a sinus polyp and a fungal ball, and partially cauterized my turbinates. He was exactly what you would want from a doctor and a surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr. Neil B. was refered by another physician. I was going to him for a second opinion. He gave his honest opinion about the condition, treatment options, surgery and current care plan. I appreciate his straightforward style. I was asking his opinion and he gave it. He seems knowledgable in his field and had a good grasp of local ENT-s and surgical proceedures. I was satified witht he care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Bhattacharyya came highly recommended by my P.C. I had consulted with no less than 6 ENT specialist for a nasal problem that I had been suffering with for several years. I never felt confident to treat with any of them until I met Dr.Bhattacharyya. He presents as a very confident, knowledgable professional. He performed my surgery with excellent results. As a healthcare professional (Dentist) with over 20 years of experience myself, I can tell you He is an EXCELLENT surgeon. Do not hesitate to treat with Dr. Bhattacharyya as he is the Real Deal. I wish I had found him years ago. Dr. Fitz

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052092].votes_count ]]