Rate Dr. Eric L. Brown

Dr. Eric L. Brown's Ratings

Dr Brown delivered both my youngest 2 kids who are 16 and 12 now and I still brag today what a wonderful doctor he was. He always had a smile, very encouraging and supportive to both my husband I who were both Active duty military. He was thorough, honest, you never felt he was holding back anything. Every visit was a pleasure. When I had to get a referral because of gestational diabetes he fought the Navy docs to get me the referral. He always made me and everyone I know who used him like we were the only one and most important patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Dr. Brown has a wonderful staff and colleagues; however, Dr. Brown does not match them at all. My first 3 visits, ever, at Gyn-Care were with his wonderful colleagues, Dr. Peek and Dr. Alex. Both gentlemen were extremely thorough and had impeccable bedside manners. Upon my 4th visit, I saw Dr. Brown. I was a new patient, my first time ever seeing this doctor, and he treated me like scum. He had very short patience, cut me off several times as I tried to explain myself of my condition, indirectly belittled his colleagues, and yelled at me like I was his child. Dr. Brown was very rude, obnoxious, and arrogant. I would not suggest a dog to see him. Dr. Brown has no bedside manners nor patience. I will never step a foot in his practice again in life; even if I were on the brink of death.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

only been to him when it comes to delivery , and he is well experienced in that category

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

Not only did I have pain from my iud for 3yrs, I also got a non-FDA approved device that could have been fatal for me. I didn't know until I had it removed. Anyone thinking to use this doctor needs to run, not walk in another direction . Not saying I know anything about others shared my experience, but its hard to believe I'm the only one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

This was the worst gyno experience I have ever had. IUD was placed in wrong position. Upon follow-up I was told that a fibroid tumor was blocking the ultrasound view and sent to readiologist to confirm. Radiologist found no tumors, but rather my IUD in my cervix. Upon second attempt to place the IUD, they reused my old one with the strings too short- so although, it is now placed correctly- it has to be removed as an outpatient procedure with an invasive camera. WTF? These doctors are not only incompetent, but they do not care how you feel. I have left umerous voice messages to have this removed and they have yet to make a removal appt- 2 months later. Sign. Never, Again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

I love every visit. Dr. Brown is very outstanding, pleasant, and his staff is nice. And courtesy, I will recommended him to lists of people

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2012

He PRETENDs care but holds phone convos with patients while in room with others. He and staff are holler out patient info. Your privacy is not safe. He doesnt always wash his hands nor wear gloves. Zero follow up even after test results are in, even if theres problem! I called 5xs, never received a callback. I had to pay for another visit just to ask questions. Unreliable. He's defensive if you ask questions about YOUR HEALTH. After years of practice, he's immature and serves mostly poor, uneducated women. He cant practice at the nearby hospital. He has to go all the way to Atlanta, RED FLAG! There are signs all over the clinic taking shots at Cobb Hosp in favor of Emory. Look elsewhere. I have changed dr's and would never trust my health or life in his hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

This was the worst experience I ever had. I always waited all day for my appointments. The customer service was horrible! I feel I was over charged alot. When I tried to switch doctors the gave me alot of problems! Do yourself a favor, FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. Brown is a wonderful doctor. Very attentive and very personable. He was my OB/GYN for my first child. It was a wonderful experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2008

His staff is hard to get a phone call from. The amount of communication there is bad.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052361].votes_count ]]