Rate Dr. Bruce A. Kahan

Dr. Bruce A. Kahan's Ratings

Dr. Kahan is affiliated with MDVIP, and while he doesn't take BCBS (my insurance), he only charges me $35/visit in addition to the MDVIP annual fee. He has taken my calls on weekends, spent an hour with me in the office when needed, and referred to (and make the appropriate introductions to) specialists, when needed. He is, unquestionably, my best healthcare investment. A couple of stumbles now and again (his recommendation to go to TGH's emergency room for a broken hand was a "miss"), and he doesn't exactly exude warmth and charm, but if you are looking for someone who knows what they are talking about, this is your guy.

Submitted July 8, 2012 | flag

I love Bruce Kahan! He really cares about you, and takes time with you. Then he went with VIP and this required quite a bit of money up front to be a member and have access. I couldnt afford it. I miss Bruce Kahan.

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

Very knowledgeable. Takes time to listen. Provides great follow up. We have been with him for many years and trust him completely.

Submitted June 3, 2009 | flag

I have used Dr. Kahan for more than 20 yrs. He has treated me for bronchitis, HBP, migraines. I would trust him to guide me thru any medical issue.

Submitted May 18, 2009 | flag

Very good doctor. Nurses in the hospital told me he was always the first doctor to be there in the morning to see his patients. Unfortunately I will have to leave him as joining the club in order to be a patient of his is just a bit too expensive.

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

DR Kahan is a very good listener, takes his time with you, is thoughtful and professional with his patients. He is kind, genuinely concerned and knowledgeable. He will go above and beyond to help you. I highly recommend him. If you need an appointment at a short notice and he is busy, which can happen, one can usually get an appointment with a nurse practitioner if he is unavailable. The office staff is courteous but their handling of paperwork sometimes requires follow up, this does not occur every time but when it does they are helpful to get the situation resolved.

Submitted May 14, 2008 | flag

Dr. Kahan is very thorough and takes the time to explain things. He listens carefully to what his patients are telling him. He also has a great staff that have been with him for a long time.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2006 | flag

Very thorough. Takes time to listen and addresses each concern. The essence of a Good Doctor! Office staff is helpful. You are seen pretty close to the appointment time!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2005 | flag