Rate Dr. Bulbul Bahuguna

Dr. Bulbul Bahuguna's Ratings

Very knowledgable. Made me feel individually worthy of her help. Not just another "patient"

Submitted Aug. 31, 2014 | flag

Transformational. Dr. Bahuguna is compassionate, trusting, patient and an excellent MD. But it's her technique and style that has makes our work together a journey of unlimited possibilities.

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

Dr B is an outstanding psychiatrist, she understood everything about my personal and professional life that contributed to my depression. Thumbs up!!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bahuguna is very competent and thorough. She prescribed the medicine that I need for depression and anxiety, and monitors my status on a regular basis. She's very caring and understanding. She always asks appropriate questions to determine the issues or problems that are on my mind. If I'm having some troubles, she makes useful suggestions regarding appropriate ways to handle any challenges. If things are going well, she's genuinely happy and complimentary about my progress. With the notes that she writes in my chart and her memory of my situation, I always feel that she has accurate and complete knowledge about me and about the topics that we've discussed.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bahuguna is a very compassionate knowledgeable doctor. She is warm, caring, supportive and always willing to listen to your struggles with depression/anxiety. I was very fortunate to met her and be assigned under her care. Our first meeting she could identify how severe my symptoms were and moved to trying to help me feel better. I have seen her since Mar 2012, she has saved my life. My only wish was she was a little more open to herbal medications.(i.e St Johns, Passion flower). I still appreciate all she has done to help me during my struggles. I highly recommend Dr. Bahuguna.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2012 | flag

Amazing, Very, very helpful, saved my life. Would recommend her to anyone that needs help!

Submitted July 22, 2012 | flag

1) Is involved in my treatment plan (doesn't just hand me my Rx & say see you in 3-6 mos), 2) Listens & actually HEARS my concerns so that we can decide together which treatment plan & drug combo work best for me, 3) Works with my therapist (which is important to me as my therapist knows me best), 4) Intelligent but also VERY compassionate, 5) Associated w/Highland Park Hospital's partial day program (which is excellent). Dr. Bahuguna is not in my network but is worth every penny!! I recommend her to anyone suffering with a mental health issue.

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Bahuguna for over 10 years. She is courteous, attentive, and she takes the time to understand how I am feeling, identifies potential stressors in my life, and helps with coping mechanisms. I would recommend Dr. Bahuguna to others.

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bahuguna is very understanding, compassionate and careing. Takes the time to really listen and doesn't rush through our sessions. If you have an emergency, she will return you call just like that. I've had 5 psychiatrists and Dr. B is the first one who treated me like a person. Dr. B deserves another Dr. of the year award.

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Bahuguna's for over 20 years. I think that she is caring, compassionate, trustworthy, and professional. I would recommend her to new patients.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag