Rate Dr. Virgil A. Balint

Dr. Virgil A. Balint's Ratings

Dr Balint really cares how his patients are feeling. He is a very skillful and conscientious doctor. He is the best doctor I have ever met.
I

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr. Balint is the most caring doctor who will as much time as needed to talk with me and take all measures available to him to decrease my pain. He is the best pain management doctor in the area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

Dr. Balint is wonderful. I have been going to him on and off for many years and he's always been able to help me be pain free!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Dr. Balint always provides excellent care and recommendations, as does his P.A., Deb Nelson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

The limited quality of life I enjoy is due to the excellent care I receive from Dr. Balint!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Victoria and Dr. Balint are truly AWESOME ! Everybody in the Reston office, including desk personnel and office manager, has been very professional and courteous. Thank you all for treating me with respect and making me feel like I matter. : )

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I am grateful to Dr Balint and his staff. I appreciated his honesty and forthright delivery of information. He and his staff worked with me on what I needed, what I did not want (surgery or drugs), and took the time to go over why his recommendations would work and how he would proceed. After decades of pain, it is subsiding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Dr. Balint is the greatest physician on earth. He is an extremely good listener, provides the best available medical procedures. I have recovered tremendously and having him as a physician returned my faith in my recovery. I am grateful to him for all of the years of freedom and little or no pain he has made possible for me with his medical treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2463025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Dr. Balint has the worst bedside manners of any physician that I have ever met. He is only interested in recommending you expensive surgeries, like the epidural injections that can cause corrosion to your bones and the insurance may not pay for it after your claims have been approved by his office. Nonetheless, after telling Dr. Balint during my third visit that I was not interested in anymore injections, he stormed out of the treatment room and did not say a word to me. I wouldn't support him because he is evil and only interested in money and not your health. Take your business to a person that actually cares and will discuss all of the side effects with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2463024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Balint's is rude and only concerned about making money. The epidural injections are extremely painful, especially the day after. He doesn't talk about the adverse effects or side effects of this procedure. After, I refused to have a second steroid injection in my neck, he blatantly walked out the door without even saying a word. He is not concerned about his patients, he only after your money. His bedside manners are horrible!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052602].votes_count ]]