Rate Dr. Alan G. Israel

Dr. Alan G. Israel's Ratings

I personally have worked w/ Dr. Israel and he is one of the best Interns with many years experience. He always puts the patients first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2009

Dr. Alan Israel is an excellent physician. He is knowledgable about a wide variety of medical subjects, not just his specialty of internal medicine. What he doesn't know he is willing to find out about and he follows up and doesn't forget! He has a terrific bedside manner, and gets to know his patients so he can deliver the best care possible. I wish more doctors were like Dr. Israel. He is truly the best! :o)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2009

This is one of the nicest doctor's I have ever met. I didn't care for the fact that you can't talk to him on the phone, but all-in-all, he's a great guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2052653].votes_count ]]