Dr. Joseph E. Barrera

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:N

Profile updated 07/03/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Joseph E. Barrera has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Endocrinologist-related: Cushing's syndrome, hyperthyroidism, hypogonadism, metabolic bone disease, diabetes mellitus, pituitary dysfunction, neuroendocrinology, diabetes, pancreas, pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenal glands
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

07/03/14 SYSTEM: Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

14/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Joseph" to "Joseph E."
RID: 1450846
26/05/11 5 5 5 5 Number one doctor he has been my doctor for years, his the best.  Respond
RID: 932738
09/07/09 4 5 5 5 Dr. Barrera has been my Endocrinologist for many years. after a long and exaustive search for a good one, I have finally found a doctor I can work with. I am very sick with my second Brain Tumor, it affects my Endocrine system. He always has time to talk. I never feel rushed. He takes time to answer any and all question my husband and I have to ask. Love him wouldn't change doctors for anything.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 595804
22/05/08 5 5 5 5 i have seen Dr Barrara for over 4 years and he always has time to talk, really read the test results and treat you like you were his relative. his staff is top notch and really caring. he is really well liked/respected by the other Dr's in the area when his name is brought up. highly recommended!
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 593568
19/05/08 5 5 5 5 The best endocrinologist I have ever had in over 50 years with Type I diabetes.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 17762
01/12/05 5 5 5 Dr. Barrera is a very compassionate, and easy going doctor. He does not rush you out of the room, and he let's you tell him what's troubling you. I give him 5 stars!
Insurance: Pacificare