Dr. Andrew Siskind

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/11/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Andrew Siskind has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

30/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7
RID: 1365581
17/02/11 3 4 5 5 Excellent doctor. Very caring & thorough. Dr Siskind explains everything well & always follows-up with me personally by phone and/or email. Highly recommend.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 963540
15/08/09 5 5 5 5 Hands down the best doctor ever!!! I had some health scares recently and each and every time I was in his office he was patient, answered all my questions..and believe me I had a lot:) and made me feel soooo much better! So if you want the best Dr. in the OC, just go see Dr. Siskind, trust me you wont' regret it!
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 727747
22/11/08 5 5 5 5 Andrew Siskind is an excellent physician. He is informed on medical science and procedures and regularly communicates that to patients. His diagnostic skills are second to none. I do trust him with my life.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield