Dr. Shapour Mobasser

Website: peachtreewomensclin... External Link
Practice: Peachtree Womens Clinic
Hospital: Northside Hospital
Phone:770-521-2295
Med. School:Univ Of Bristol, The Med Sch, Bristol (352-02 Prior 1/71)
Grad. Year: 1970

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Shapour Mobasser has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Shapour Mobasser
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 985388
11/09/09 5 5 2 3 Not ideal doctor for a first time mother, a bit patronizing, not great at answering questions, visits feel very rushed
RID: 804990
03/03/09 5 4 5 5 He's a very old fashioned doctor, and can be a bit patronizing about his "girls". I did not appreciate him discussing his golf game during my c-section. But he's an outstandingly skilled technician, extremely knowledgeable, very gentle and considerate and well-mannered. I highly, highly recommend him, as long as you're not looking for a mid-wife, alternative-medicine kind of OB.
RID: 645808
21/07/08 5 4 5 5 Was unable to maintain a pregnancy until I found Dr. Mobasser who realized I did not produce progesterone. One of the finest physicians around. I highly recommend him.  Respond
RID: 555208
02/04/08 5 5 5 5 Without a doubt the finest physcian I have ever met. His knowledge and care is impeccable. He performed my hysterectomy and it was complication and fear free.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 427217
11/10/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Shapour is such a kind and caring doctor. I saw him through my pregnancy and continue even now..
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 51200
18/10/06 5 5 5 Dr. Mobasser delivered both of daughters via c-sections. He is wonderful. He takes his time with you and any questions you have. He is the best doctor I have ever gone to.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $300
RID: 17740
01/12/05 5 5 5 Dr. Mobasser delivered my first child via C-section after having a lengthy labor. I was very pleased with his social skills and answering my numerous questions along the way. I also was pleased to have such a quick recovery time which I attribute to the care and quality that he and the staff at Northside gave when putting my body back together