Rate Dr. Sandra Y. Mitjans

Dr. Sandra Y. Mitjans's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Great doctor!!! Was my doctor since birth and is now my children's doctor as well. The only complaint I have is her staff, the receptionist to be precise. She is not very friendly and doesn't look happy to be there.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mitjans is a great doctor she is very caring. She knows all her patience and takes her time to take care of each child properly. I wish I could say the same thing about her staff. They are the worse when you call they give you an attitude as if you are bothering them. They are quick to cut you off and not give you proper responses. This doctors office would be 100 percent if she would have the proper office staff.

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

She is the best. She was my kids Dr. however we moved and live 2 hours away, that was 10 yrs ago-my kids were 6 and 7 when she last saw them, my kids still remember her and say she is the best.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

Great Doctor has been my pediatrian since i was born!!! Very helpful and attendant loves her patients

Submitted Dec. 26, 2008 | flag

Very great doctor. Very friendly and knowlageable. She was my pediatrician growing up and now she is my son's pediatrician. I would defenitely recommend her.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2006 | flag

Very friendly. She knows all of her patients by their first names. She feels her patient is just as important as the parents/guardians. Other MD's will have the staff call you for whatever reason. She will call you herself - no matter what. She takes the time to care about her patients and her practice. The wait time is well worth it. I give Dr. Mitjans FIVE STARS!!

Submitted Dec. 1, 2005 | flag