Dr. Nicholas Jarmoszuk

Rate Dr. Nicholas Jarmoszuk

Dr. Nicholas Jarmoszuk's Ratings

We saw him for a consult, he recommended a procedure for my daughter, with very little explanation. He was rude, disrespectful and condescending to myself and my daughter. He did the scheduling himself (which I found to be odd) and when I told him I would need to get back to him after I checked my schedule he became very pushy and rude, even disrespectful towards me. He told my daughter the procedure would require him to knock her out, which terrified her. He gave no explanation of the procedure or the sedation. I have learned on my own that it is a twilight drug (which we know from previous experience does not work). After reading the other reviews I am sure we will never go to see him again, and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. Horrible communication skills and bedside manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Came Highly Recommended By People I Know And Work With. My Father Has Had Difficulty w/Diverticulitis For 6 Years & Has Seen Numerous Drs. Dr. Jarmoszuk CameTo Hospital When Dad In 2nd Time For Bleeding. He Was Phenomenal. Ordered Tests That Were More Likely To Find Site Of Bleeding. ...And It Did. Problem Fixed After 6 Years Of Other Drs. VERY Personable. Everything Explained to Both Family And My Dad In Layman Terms So We Understood. VERY Patient W/my Elderly Father...Took Time To Answer All Questions. Anytime Nurse Needed To Reach Him, The Calls were Returned Within Minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][765513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

First, I told this doctor in conference I would need a lot of sedation. That did not happened. While I was screaming out in pain, and begging him to stop, he totally ignored my pain. I was wreathing in agony. Later they told me I was too thin for this type of procedure and needed a general. Then he walked by my bed, slapped my foot and said, See! We found a polyp! Great, huh! And told me to come back in 3 years. I wouldn't go back there in 300 years. He explained nothing to me about what the finding exactly meant, chances of cancer or anything. Just shove up, in and out. A nurse was very rude as well. I am happy though, I've got two people to cancel their appts and go to some other GI guy who might actually hear what they said. Yes, consdescending, cruel, and insensitive. Basically, a jerk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][765512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][765515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

This man is so rude and condescending. My mother had an upper gi and colonoscopy. He refused to listen tp her concerns that the "twilight" was not in effect and she experienced pain and called out and he didnt stop to see if she possibly could be feeling the process. She remembers all of it -including when he snipped two polyps.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][765514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

After waiting for more than an hour, the Dr. was rude and condescending. He refused to answer questions and gave a different diagnosis than I was given during the previous appointment without performaning any tests or labs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][765511].votes_count ]]