Dr. Allan D. Singer

Grad. Year: 1967

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Allan D. Singer has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Allergist / Immunologist-related: fever, asthma, hives, allergies, hay fever, food allergy, chemical allergy, insect allergy, drug allergy
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5376981
18/04/14 5 3 4 5 I have gone to Dr. Singer for several years. He is very knowledgeable and a good doctor. However with that said, he lacks bed side manner. He is very straightforward. If you go there with that understanding you will be happy. He has been able to treat all my symptoms that all other doctors have not been able to do so.  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Allan" to "Allan D."
RID: 2557147
12/02/13 5 2 1 2 The doctor was rude and was treating the nurses in a mean manner too, the staff and nurses were very nice. The doctor was condescending to me and I'm quite surprised he has a high rating. I won't be going back to this office and definitely not recommending anyone. I saw the doctor a few times, I'm not just rating based on one bad visit. I had to make a few visits for testing but decided not to go back, and go somewhere else. I felt bad for the staff.
Paid (or co-pay): $250
RID: 2498006
12/12/12 5 4 5 5 I have gone to Dr. Allan Singer for several years. He is a excellent doctor, and can diagnose issues immediately. I trust him completely. It is hard to find a good doctor, however I believe you would be happy with the medical care you receive. Dr. Singer knows his medical profession, and he is very straight forward and direct. His staff is very friendly. I would recommend ONLY Doctor Singer to anyone who has allergies.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1403562
31/03/11 5 5 5 5 Knowledgeable about treating allergies. I would highly recommend to anyone.  Respond
RID: 1071884
07/01/10 5 5 5 5 Our family moved to Redondo Beach from the east coast recently and my child developed severe asthma and runny nose. Saw two doctors including a specialist at UCLA without any help. My husband is in the medical field and was given the name of Dr. Singer. He was able to help our son immensely and now he is playing soccer and very active. He obviously is very experienced and knew just what to do. My husband plans to see him next.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $420
RID: 185429
12/03/07 5 5 5 Dr. Singer is a very thorough and he has been able to control my asthma and allergies, which now allows me to function normally. My care is great and I enjoy Dr. Singer's personality.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 30475
18/05/06 5 5 5 Dr. Singer has a very refreshing attitude. He really seemed to care to find out what was causing my problem. Then he spent a lot of time with me to fully explain it and the treatment alternatives.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 17704
01/12/05 5 5 5 Dr. Singer has a very thorough knowledge of allergies and how to treat them. He has a lot of practical experience researching and treating allergies and this clearly shows though in the quality of the medical care that he provides. He has been willing to provide very detailed and informed answers to my questions about my allergies. I have also found the process of working with his office staff to be very pleasant and efficient.
Insurance: Pacificare