Rate Dr. Domenick Braccia

Dr. Domenick Braccia's Ratings

All they care about is money and are way behind with current information and treatments. They push people's bodies way to hard and end just making people sicker then when they came and then try to make you believe that that is a good thing. You are completely misaligned from the very beginning. The staff is very rude and extremely unprofessional. The doctor and the PA constantly contradict each other, making treatment very confusing. He randomly changes his treatment protocols and gives certain patients special treatment.

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

I traveled from North Carolina after doing an online search of Lyme literate doctors. Therefore, I was going to want the trip(s) to be very worth it considering my time and since I had to pay for lodging, gas, meals, etc. as well as the total bill. Well, I am happy to report it was definitely worth it! Dr. Braccia was knowledgeable, compassionate and truly listened. He has an amazingly thorough blood test which alone would be worth it so he and you can assess your situation. He did not push treatment on me and gave me a couple of options. His staff was friendly and helpful. I cannot imagine people having an issue with this office.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr Braccia and his entire staff have been nothing short of amazing. I've been to so many rude doctors and doctors that just don't seem to care about my symptoms. He seems to be very knowledgeable and compassionate and actually listens intently to what you tell him. He spends a very long time with his patients getting to know their medical history in order to give the best diagnosis possible. Being his patient, I am most impressed by his staff. The nurses are all very nice, very helpful. They all actually seem to enjoy their jobs and never give you any attitude about anything. His office staff is also amazing. They went above and beyond to help me anytime I ever had any issue. Kim, his wife and office manager, is especially helpful. I don't agree with any of the other reviews about her being mean or nasty... She has never once been that way to me. She spent an entire day trying to solve a problem for me when any other doctors office would have not gone to the extreme she did to help. I

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

I was a patient of Braccia, let me say that this man should NOT under any circumstances be treating anyone for Lyme Disease. He does not know what he is doing, he is under educated when it comes to Lyme and co infections. I was diagnosed with Chronic Late Stage Lyme disease and he told me I needed to start IV Rocephin immediately. He verbally told me that he can cure Lyme Disease, for the record there is NO CURE for Lyme disease. He also told me that I have zero co infections, that's because he doesn't know how to test properly, I have all of them. To add to the complete disgust of dr Braccia on the other side you have his vile wife Kim. This woman screamed at me at the top of her lungs when I asked how much treatment was and what the payment options were. It's ALL about money with these two, patient care is the least of his and her concern. I met several patients there that were back for IV for the 5th time and still no cure. His license should be taken from him permanently.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Braccia and his staff are one of the most helpful doctors we have seen. He is very knowledgable about lymre disease and the coinfections . As far as being on time its the patients who seem to have the troule lol ,you know lyme brain .  He and his staff go the extra mile to keep you comfortable while you are there receiving your treatment . The complaints I've heard are no home iv treatment . If you know anything about iinsurance for a doc , an iv pic line to your heart has very high risks , and patients are most of the time too sick to know if they are in trouble (clots, infections ) so as much as i hate the drive we feel very safe  with him and his staff watching over us . And for the record he is not in in Havertown !  My husband will make a 100% recovery thanks to him and his staff ! Thanks, Donna Gillespie

Submitted June 22, 2012 | flag

I felt that I got a lot of excellent information and Dr.Braccia genuinely cared. I had gone to 5 physicians before him and had been diagnosed with everything from MS to "mental illness" and a "need for attention". Lyme is not an easy disease to diagnose or treat, so I guess it's resonable when people are suspicious or feel like they aren't getting good medical attention. There's a lot fo controversy and snake oil out there. But he system is also broek with the Center for Disease control doesn't seem to think Lyme exists. As for me I was satisfied. We of course will see. right now I am glad I went.

Submitted May 21, 2012 | flag

The staff was generally okay, but the Dr.'s wife has a horrible disposition and was really nasty. The staff discussed getting me started right away on the IV treatment, even though my test results were not even on their way to the lab yet. The staff also told me I would need to pay around $1000 per week for treatment. Yes, I said per WEEK. I tried to discuss alternatives for payment - they said they could go down to about &750 per week, but that was it. The Dr. seemed compassionate but I am not sure about his knowledge base. Something smells fishy about this place - getting IVs in a store front facility for $1000 a week? Well I can't afford it anyway so am going to get my test results and go elsewhere. People like me who have suffered so much are vulnerable and could be taken advantage of here. I might believe more in the Dr.'s sincerity if it weren't for his wife.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2012 | flag

Notice not one of these comments mentions that Braccia helped them or cured them. Kind of funny for a guy who promises a "cure" rate right on his web site. You'd think there would be plenty of "thank you" type testimonials. None here, because he's not a knowledgable LLMD. Not really a LLMD and not ILDADS

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr.Braccia and his staff are very knowledgable on lyme disease. He is a very caring and compasionate dr. He listened to all my symptoms and reviewed all my medical records before my appt. Bloodwork was drawn thru special labs and I was sent home with kits to do random urine testing. I was very happy with my visit. There was a room filled with patients having iv therapy and they were very comfortable with talking to each other. I can't wait to go back and get my test results and finally I feel like I will be getting help with my illness. I recommend Dr. Braccia to anyone who thinks they have lyme.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2011 | flag

I thought I was treated very well and Dr. Braccia took a lot of time to educate me.I'm just starting up will let you nkow as things progress.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag