Rate Dr. Gregory D. Yeend

Dr. Gregory D. Yeend's Ratings

I strongly endorse Team Dr. Yeend. I have been a patient for years, took my children to him after their motor vehicle accidents because I trust him implicitly, and refer injured colleagues, family, friends to him. This team is so kind, compassionate, trustworthy, understanding, patient & they are healing/ wellness professionals. I adore Suzy & Miss Cynthia, the MA's. You are treated like family consistently and Suzy goes above and beyond the call of duty, has extensive professional working knowledge, and experience in vast arenas having worked for the best of the best Medical Expert Doctors in our Coachella Valley, in many fields of medicine. Suzy is so helpful, and sweet. I do not understand how any of the other posts would vilify, say negative things about this team, or their "collection of monies owed" personnel. Are these healing professionals supposed to work for free, not collect on past due bills? Dr. Yeend and his fill in Dr Bruce McMorris are STERLING Drs and the best!

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

There's an account executive that collects every last dime; so unwilling to flex with their patients that have been injured; they've sued their patients in small claims court for pitiful amounts. It's your call.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

He fixed my low back pain. Beautiful office and staff is very helpful. I would recommend Dr. Yeend. He is the best Chiropractor in this whole Coachella Valley.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Yeend, and staff are amazing. I highly recommend Dr. and his fabulous team for physical therapy, and adjustments. He is a professional, punctual, and friendly. He really listens, and provides courtesy billing holds on Motor Vehicle Accidents, and did not charge me for services until I settled my lawsuit. Top Shelf Team and I respect Dr. Yeend, and physical therapists. Five Stars!

Submitted March 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Yeend is a VERY good Chiropractor. I suffer with migrain headaches and his adjustments have taken them away.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Yeend acutally adjusts and gets rid of the pain. It felt great. making an appointment was easy.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2010 | flag