Rate Dr. Robert G. Martindale

Dr. Robert G. Martindale's Ratings

Dr.R.Martindale and his staff were Great!I had a surgery.they were always on time,helpful and show outstanding teamwork.I had a bad experience with another surgeon at OHSU regarding punctuality and general attitude and switched to Dr. Martindale to perform the surgery and was so glad i did.

Submitted March 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Martindale was very helpful and very honest with me. I have been to other doctors in the area and in other states and he is the creme of the crop, i wouldn't go back to anyone else. His bedside manner is great and he is very knowledgeable! I recommmend him to everyone!

Submitted Oct. 19, 2006 | flag

Dr. Martindale is very knowledgeable in the gastric bypass. He's very experienced with patients that are high in weight. His care and concern is 100%. I know he cares about his patients very much. I was very happy with him and his bedside manner TOP!

Submitted Sept. 18, 2004 | flag