Rate Dr. Zahid H. Bajwa

Dr. Zahid H. Bajwa's Ratings

Dr. Bajwa is the man to see if you have pain. He is a neurologist among other degrees. He knows how to treat pain. He is friendly, competent and top in his field. I believe He teaches and travels to teach other doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2054063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2009

Dr. Bajwa is the kindest and most helpful doctor I have ever encountered on my long journey for relief! I appreciate his work so very much. His office is lovely and I have never had issues booking appointments, checking in, etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2054062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2009

Dr. Bajwa's been my doctor for 18 years- if you suffer from chronic, debillitating headaches he is the man to see. Kind, compassionate, funny and very caring. He works in a teaching facility and appears to be the kind of teacher I would have wanted when I was younger. That said, care is never compromised in the teaching process. He's there every step of the way. A great doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2054061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Terrible office staff- they intentionally book appointments 20 minutes early and don't tell patients then make you wait. They plan for people to be late. They are very rigid and arbitrary with rules and not supportive or kind to patients and this is a pain clinic! The doctors are wonderful but the support staff is terrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2054060].votes_count ]]