Rate Dr. Fred Rahimi

Dr. Fred Rahimi's Ratings

I had surgery done by him and now I have to have an orthopedic fix what he did wrong. He did the wrong procedure (2 orthopedic doctors agree) on my ankle and I've been in horrible pain since. I would NEVER recommend a podiatrist to do ANY surgery on your foot since they aren't licensed surgeons. He is not up to date to the most current technique to fix the ankle problems. I would never go back to this doctor or let him touch my feet again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

he is the best doc that i can have he told me everything what i have i had a seugery done but after that i felt so much relax that i was in good hands he is the good doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][766204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Fred Rahimi and his staff are such a blessing to our family. He currently sees 3 of our family members with chronic foot problems. When I broke my foot it was nice to know I had somewhere to go where the first option would not be surgery. I would and do recommend Dr. Rahimi to everyone. I have full trust and respect,in him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][766203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Rahimi and his staff consistently demonstrate the level of knowledge, engagement, follow-thru, follow-up, caring and overall professionalism I wish I found with all of my medical interactions. Dr. Rahimi takes the time to thoroughly explain everything and ensure that all of my questions are answered. He makes himself very easily accessible and is a very kind and caring professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][766202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Bottom line, Dr. Rahimi is the best you will find. In addition to being an excellent podiatrist who's skilled at diagnosing and treating the problem, he is a kind, compassionate, nice human being. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][766201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2012

Dr. Rahimi is the best Podiatrist ever. I have been going to him for years as well as my family. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][766200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

i love this doctor. he is awesome and his attitude is great. Listens to what you have to say and helps you with options you have about your situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][766199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Rahimi is the best! He explains everything thoroughly and treats you as a human being. He is caring and understanding and does his very best to make sure you are well. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][766198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Rahimi is an OUTSTANDING person. He made a performance on me several years ago. I met him back in 1986 He has been my doctor since. He helped me out beyond belief He knows how to treat people. He treated me as a patient. He explained what was wrong and what was required to be done in easy terms. He and his staff listened to my concerns. Should I ever need to see him again, he is my first choice....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][766197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr. Rahimi was outstanding in how he treated me as a patient, how he thoroughly explained what was wrong and what he felt would be the right treatment for me with my bunion surgery. He and his staff are very polite and caring. Dr. Rahimi knows how important hiking in the mountains for me is and also all the active walking I personally do and he listened to all my concerns before I had the surgery. To sum it up, he knows what he is doing and he does it well and shows he cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][766196].votes_count ]]