Rate Dr. Connie A. Abarikwu

Dr. Connie A. Abarikwu's Ratings

Nice in person but in pain for almost a year now she will order a test never get any calls back on results and no followups ...months go by still nothing i go to er finally that one visit gave me the answer bilary colic ... She didnt go further and check other areas and would not refer me to specialist in that field..... So upsetting now i got my answer but just found out i am pregnant now i i have to wait and suffer because i never got correctly check alot earlier ..and cant remove gallblader i wish i got helped a year ago

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2054196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

Dr Connie is the best! She listens and never hesitates to refer when needed. She actually listens! I hae referred several people to her however she isn't taking new clients. A lot of doctors could take note of how she works, how she treats others and the caring side that makes her who she is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2054195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

I seriously love her. She is the best doctor ever. She actually cares. She is amazing! I would seriously suggest this DR to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2054194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2010

The kindest, gentlest, most patient and caring doctor I ever had. I have complex issues and she sits down and makes sure she covers every one of them before I leave.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2054193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2009

If the need is for an old fashioned, knowledgeable, caring, humbled, non-rushed, able to listen physician, Dr. Abarikwu is the one!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2054192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2009

Dr. Abarikwu is a dream to Dr. visit nightmares. She makes up for what her office personnel lacks. She is genuinely kind ,caring,and patient. She is a good listener and in an understanding way treats you for whatever needs you have. I think it best to plan your time with her effectively. Don't get there and complain about the wait because she does not hurry you in and out the door. She Acts like a doctor should. Carmen is a rough person with a good heart who sees to it that Connie is able to practice giving quality care. Dr. Connie has been our family Dr. for four years and we are very happy we have someone that treats us as people, not numbers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2054191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2009

Dr.Abarikwu has been my doctor for 7 years. I will never switch. She is what physicians should strive to be. Carmen (her nurse) is a little rough around the edges but once you get to know her a little bit you can see she is actually a really nice and funny person who maybe isn't the best communicator but that really is the backbone of the office. The ONLY complaint I have about this office is that the wait times are very long. I plan on taking at least two hours past my appointment time when I go in. The wait is worth it though because Dr.Abarikwu spends ammple time with each patient to provide the best care possible. It is a worthy trade off. I highly recommend Dr.Abarikwu to anyone seeking a health care provider that CARES!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2054190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2009

Where should I begin...Dr. Abarikwu has the been the most wonderful Dr. I have ever experienced. She is so kind, caring, knowledgeable and gives you as much attention as you need to help take care of the issues one is experiencing. She has been my Dr. for the last 14 years and I wouldn't trade her for the world. Now as far as her nurse Carmen goes, she is the most rudest person ever and has no patience nor explains things appropriately. She always seems to be bothered when patients call or when patients come in. I wish Dr. Abarikwu would replace her with a nice, kinder and patient nurse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2054189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2009

A doctor that actually LISTENS!!!! She is the most genuine, and caring DR. I have ever met. I wont go on about how wonderful of a person she is, because it appears all of the other reviews already cover that. But one thing I think people forgot to mention is what a GREAT Dr. She is. She is Extremely knowledgeable and because she is an internist, you can be assured you are getting the best possible treatment..... more on interist can be found here. http://www.acponline.org/patients_families/about_internal_medicine/

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2054188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2009

I agree her staff is hurting her,i love her she has been a great dr to me but i hate calling there and talking to her staff they are inpossible

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2054187].votes_count ]]