Dr. Michael G. Gironta

Website:
Practice: Eastern Vascular Associates
Hospital:
Phone:973-625-0112
Med. School:New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology
Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Michael G. Gironta has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

11/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8
RID: 5196908
20/02/14 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient for about 2 years. He is an exceptional Dr. And a Gentleman. On one occasion I was sick with a virus and I called his office and left a message for him to call me back. He called me back and I missed his call. He continued to call me back into the following day until I finally received the call and spoke with him. Any other Dr. Would have left a message and most likely not have called again. I think he is a very good Dr.
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael G."

21/10/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1580358
05/11/11 5 4 5 5 I work in the hospital and work with many patients and I see MANY doctors bedside with patients. Dr. Gironta stuck out in my eyes as someone who listens and takes his time with his patients. My father is very picky with doctors especially since he just retired and came back to live in NJ. I recommended him to my father. However the staff said they aren't accepting any more new patients. I talked to Dr. Gironta at "work" and he willingly accepted my father as a new patient. Now my husband sees him too. (I still love my current female doctor; but otherwise I would go to him too.)

RID: 1374207
28/02/11 2 1 5 5 Dr. Gironta has been my physician for the last 15 years. He is very kind, respectful, caring and a wonderful listener. The only problem is the wait time. It is always over an hour, I wish his front office staff would learn how to schedule better. But, he is worth the wait.
RID: 1202938
07/07/10 3 2 5 5 Many year patient. He found my rare cancer when no one else cared. Kind, polite, caring, thoughtful, patient, and far better a doctor than any others I see [which unfortunately is too many]. Surroundings are pleasant, the front staff is pleasant enough, and his nurse is just as great and caring as he is. The care my wife and I receive there is just fantastic. BUT, BUT, But! Someone responsible has to realize how Dr G works and schedule him better. The people that claim an hour wait are kind, because two is the norm. I do not know where to place blame. So because he and his nurse are worth it, it has to be I guess, but it should not have to be. Many thanks for great care once you can get there.
RID: 1188946
14/06/10 3 2 5 5 had to wait for an hour which is normal for dr gironta...but the wait is well worth it. he is very through and cares to do his best for you. highly recommend him
RID: 1057587
15/12/09 5 3 5 5 A wonderful Dr. and truly cares about his patients. I am in awe of how he treated me and spent more time with me than I would ever imagine a Dr. would do in this day and age. I cannot say enough good about him and feel very fortunate a Dr. friend of mine recommended him to me. He will certainly have angel wings someday.  Respond
RID: 925311
30/06/09 2 3 5 5 Dr. Gironta is the most caring and best doctor I have ever had care for me. He takes the time for all of my questions and to go over everything with me. He also follows up with your care. On average I have to wait one hour each time I have an appointment to see him but he is worth the wait. I just bring a book and wait my turn. I highly recommend Dr. Gironta to whoever asks me if I know a good doctor.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 827988
13/03/09 5 5 5 5 Great and caring Physcian. Listens and explains your medical questions. Returns calls and is very supportive during treatment and en courage a patient to do what it takes to get better, and gives helpful advice in taking care of oneself
RID: 717695
07/11/08 3 2 5 5 Dr. Gironta is a wonderful combination of caring and expertise. He is an excellent diagnostician, and is always willing to listen, spend time with you and explain what is going on. One of the best doctors I have ever known
Paid (or co-pay): $50
RID: 713849
01/11/08 1 2 5 5 Takes time to talk and explain. However be prepared to wait 1-3 hours for appointment. Front Desk staff is very poor.  Respond
RID: 394794
30/08/07 5 5 5 5 A truly caring and knowledgeable doctor. A good hearted human being. Took wonderful care of my family member that was very sick. Thank you
RID: 394145
29/08/07 4 4 5 5 Dr. Gironta is just a wonderful physician. I may have to wait a bit for him, but I know that he will give me the same time and attention he gives to all his patients-he's kind, understanding, patient, helpful, sincere, listens to what I have to say, answers questions, never rushes me, returns phone call messages, I just can't say enough good things about him. He has an extremely calming effect because that is his dispostion. No, I don't work for him and I'm not realted to him, REALLY, I'm just a patient who is so happy to be able to write these things about him on this website.  Respond
RID: 17506
01/12/05 3 5 5 One of the most caring doctors around. Takes the time to talk with you, listens well, answers your questions and is very helpful.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user