Rate Dr. Harry H. Black

Dr. Harry H. Black's Ratings

Dr. Black knew found out my husband had a hernia and no health coverage. He told my husband to come see him at no charge. He saw him around 6 times for follow-up visits. He helped us when no one would. He is very knowledgeable and caring. In this day in age it is hard to find doctors like this. I can't say enough good things about him except no one else compares!!!

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

dr. Black was the best surgeon i have ever met he oporated on my boyfriend several times due to gunshot wound and brought him black to life basically, I never got to thank him personally but he helped us in so many ways everytime something would go wrong he was the only one who stepped in and fixed it.and finally after 4 months from my boyfriend not being able to do anything walk, anything by himself he is able to do everything now i am so grateful for everything..thank you for giving him his life back.

Submitted April 27, 2012 | flag

dr.black is very good at what he does thanks to him getting my thyroid out in time ,he found Canccer which the biopsy didnt find,getting it out that fast was good if i waited the cancer would have kept growing.only thing i didnt like was waiting to see the dr. went 4 times and had to wait over an hour 2 of thoses time..other than that God Bless Dr Black

Submitted Feb. 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Black was extremely candid, and more than willing to discuss pros and cons of various procedures. He was very professional, and projected an aura of confidence. He actually listened to my concerns, and exhibited respect for my feelings and opinions. Best of all, his work was exemplary. If I ever ned another surgical procedure, I would look first to Dr. Harry Black.

Submitted July 26, 2009 | flag

Dr Black seems knowledgeable and caring. He is always willing to speak one on one with you if you need to. He was head of Trauma Surgery for most of his career at Halifax Medical Center. He is now doing Gastric Bypass Surgery.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2004 | flag