Rate Dr. Erol Veznedaroglu

Dr. Erol Veznedaroglu's Ratings

Dr. Vez's name should be SAINT!!!! He literally saved my life. After suffering a stroke in January (with no previous symptoms) I was airlifted from Phila to Capital Trenton. My care was beyond ones wildest dreams. Family could not have provided more love or caring. Dr. Vez and his team treated me as if I was the only patient in their extraordinary care. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined something of this magnitude could happen to me and the fact that I lived and am recovering thanks to this wonderful man. His attention to detail, loving staff and ongoing attention has turned a terrible situation to one that is filled with hope. Please if you know of anyone in need of Dr Vez's specialty to make an appointment to see SAINT Dr. Vez. He is our hero!!!!

Submitted June 26, 2014 | flag

HE SAVED MY WIFES LIFE AT JEFFERSON HOSP AND HE IS THE GREATEST GUY.I WOULD RECOMMED HIM TO EVERYONE,THANKING YOU,ANDREW MEEHAN

Submitted Dec. 9, 2012 | flag

Can not believe the good rating given on this website regarding Dr Vez - he basicaly was arrogant - did not take any questions and was not available when my 32 year old son had a GIANT BASILAR ARTERY ANYEURSM. As my sons heath deteriated over the last year after Dr Vez did his coiling and stenting of this anyeursm - he was not available. Staff missed a lot..........................go to Jefferson University Hospital.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Vez is not only knowledgeable, but compassionate. I could not have gotten any better care. He and his staff at Capital Health Systems are terrific. The nurses in the neurological ICU are also tops.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2012 | flag

There is not enough I can say about this Surgeon. I have had many, many surgeries, and he has a wonderful bedside manner. He was very helpful thoroughly explained everything to me. Ensured the procedure. Spoke with me before the procedure. The staff in the hospital was fabulous. His office staff was so kind and helpful. It is my pleasure to be able to have a wonderful Surgeon like him.

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Vez did my brain surgery for Chiari Malformation. He treated me with the greatest bed side manor a scared woman could ask for. He was on top of my care the entire time. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a neurosurgeon!

Submitted June 19, 2012 | flag

Had his partner Dr. liebman do my firsy coiling assisted stent surgery also done without a hitch. In Sept. 2012 my mouth drooped for 3 seconds. At my local hospital, 2 aneuryisms were discovered after an MRA test. I was recommened to Dr. Vez from a top notch Neurosurgeon who deals with tumors. Dr. Vez explained exactly what was happening and how he could take care of this problem. After an angiogram was done, Dr. Liebman used coiling with stent assistance for surgery and I came out of surgery 100%! I have no hesitation to take care of the other two aneuryisms if needed and highly recommend Dr. Vez, Dr. Liebman and their right hand woman Nurse practioner Amy who is extremely knowledgable in her field and Capital would be lucky to have her as a future doctor. Kudos to the dream team!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Vez is the most compassionate and caring doctor I know We first met when I was admitted to the neurocritical care unit as a comatose Jane Doe with a Grade 5 massive subarachnoid hemorrhage. Dr. Vez is more than a stellar neurosurgeon. He is humane, empathetic and dedicated to his patients’ ongoing care and recovery. His staff is first rate. Dr. Vez explains complicated procedures and possible outcomes in terms that even my seriously wounded brain could easily understand.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

waited close to an hour to meet him for the first time. he seemed rushed and was already heading for the door within 10 minutes, but stood to answer some questions when asked.

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Vez performed my chiari malformation decompression surgery. Wonderful job!

Submitted Feb. 23, 2010 | flag