Dr. Raymond L. Para

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Raymond L. Para has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Raymond" to "Raymond L."
RID: 2486854

30/11/12 1 2 2 2 I can't believe this dentist didn't respond to my several emails... I am quite disappointed. The staff was horrible. They didn't even have one at the reception table. Dr. Para was sort of late, by 15 minutes! So, in general... I wouldn't recommend this dentist... to anyone!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
See Responses
RID: 1167569
12/05/10 5 5 5 5 In my 58 yrs I've been to 6 dentists overall. Dr. Para is by far the best I've had. His description of the procedure is very easy to understand and it appears he will do anything to save the tooth. I recently had to replace a crown. He could have easily "sold" me an implant. He did not and proceeded to save the tooth, give me a new crown and save money at the same time. The staff there is also 2nd to none. They are friendly, knowledgeable and they go the extra mile. I recently had to find out if my medical would cover a snoring device. One of the office staff, Charise, made the effort to review my coverage, contact the Insurance Co and report back to me on the results. This is NOT every day service. This is outstanding service which is not common today. I recommend this office every chance I get. Please see my comments for Dr. Alexis Senholzi as well.
RID: 1088070
25/01/10 5 5 5 5 My old dentist retired to I was forced to find a new dentist. I switched to Dr. Para about five years ago and i have not had any problems. His staff is wonderful!
RID: 936539
14/07/09 5 5 5 5 i was a new patient and had pain in my teeth. i called him and he sow me the same day.he is very good.understand the pain.staff is so helpfull.at last i got a very good doctor.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 772036
24/01/09 5 5 5 5 Great Doctor and nice staff! Highly recommend him.  Respond
RID: 373748
26/07/07 5 5 5 5 Have been a patient over 10 years. Excellent doctor and staff.  Respond
RID: 235620
27/03/07 5 5 5 Dr. Para treats my whole family and we have had nothing but excellent service from him. The staff in the office are also pleasant and professional. I would highly recommend him.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 36567
18/07/06 5 5 5 New in town and picked him for his proximity, what luck was that. Finding a new dentist is worrisome but he and his staff were great to my family of four. He was able to do slight orthodonic procedures for my older girls and I felt immediate trust after we had our visits. Staff very knowledgeable on tooth care. His partner also quite acceptable.  Respond
RID: 17466
01/12/05 5 5 5 Very skillful. Answers questions patiently and thoroughly. Very very nice office staff. Uses nitrous oxide if requested. Knows a lot about cutting edge techniques. Highly recommended