Rate Dr. Curtis K. Wade

Dr. Curtis K. Wade's Ratings

I was so nervous to have an implant done but Dr Wade made it quick and painless! Very friendly staff and Dr Wade is really funny too! I cannot recommend them enough :)

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

Jan 2014 - I had two extractions (one was a molar), and Dr Wade put in two implant posts for new teeth. The whole procedure took about 35 minutes and was painless. Dr Wade was quick, knowledgeable, professional, and awesome. And his staff is equally professional and friendly. It is a very well run office (Burlington, WA).

Submitted Jan. 25, 2014 | flag

Bright, Clean, Cheerful, Very Friendly and Knowledgeable. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Wade and Staff.

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag

Absolutely the best. I can't recommend him highly enough. His staff is wonderful and the office is well run. Felt no pain and he was very efficient and quick. I can't believe how easy this was and I was very nervous about this procedure.

Submitted July 13, 2007 | flag

If you have to see a doctor for gum disease, you won't find anybody that's better than Dr. Wade. He is kind and gentle and very knowledgeable. Everybody on his staff is highly skilled. His equipment is state-of-the-art.

Submitted April 21, 2007 | flag

By all means the best experience I've had anywhere.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2006 | flag