Rate Dr. Diana Yun-Chi Wong

Dr. Diana Yun-Chi Wong's Ratings

I was looking for a new OB, so I went to meet with a few in person. Dr Diana Wong was one of them. I literally shook hands with this woman and had a 4-5 minute chat with her in her office. No exam, no vitals taken, nothing. Just a friendly introduction so I could meet the dr face to face. I have since been sent a bill for $205. I have absolutely no idea what this bill is for, and when I called her office all the receptionist said is that it was billed as an office visit. Is meeting a dr to see if you want to go to them now considered the same as a medical office visit? unbelievable.

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wong is very rushed and works as a part-time physician. Being a Dr. seems to her as just a "job" and she lacks passion for her profession. When she's not in the office, the answering service is extremely rude and unwilling to help. I'm having a problem and they do not refer you to another Dr. and they will not contact the Dr. for you. I will not return to Dr. Wong based on my most recent experience, when there are so many other physicians out there who give their patients the time and who genuinely care. What kind of a Dr. would not give a referral in an emergency????

Submitted Aug. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Wongs Sec. is so so rude. I am 13weeks Pregnant. I have been sick with a sinus infection for the past week. and everytime I call she does not want to schedule me a appointment to see Dr. Wong, or says i should go and see My family MD. She will also have Dr. Wong call you and just ask you thru the phone what is wrong, instead of coming in to the office and taking a look at you.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2009 | flag

Dr. Wong has been my OBGYN for a number of years and delivered both my kids and she will deliver any future children I have because she is wonderful. She is rarely late, provides excellent care and is always available. In all the years she has been my physician, she only cancelled one appointment and that was due to another patient's emergency c-section.

Submitted May 13, 2009 | flag

She started off fine, but she tested me for something which she didn't bother to tell me I had until I had to ask her the following week. At which point she said, "Oh yeah, you do have that." It wasn't life threatening, but it wasn't great either! She spends about 5 minutes gossiping with her nurse and receptionist between patients whose office is right there so you can see and hear her. And which explains why she is always running behind. The receptionist is at best not friendly. The nurse is the only one I can say nice things about. I definitely would not recommend Dr. Wong or her office.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2008 | flag