Rate Dr. Kirit C. Shah

Dr. Kirit C. Shah's Ratings

I am a longtime patient of Dr Shah but now an ex patient. Dr Shah is a nice fellow but my biggest issue is that he would not give re-fills for meds and expected one to come in for an appt in order to get re-fills. When you got there he just looks at his laptop and doesnt even know why you are there. His biggest priority is keeping a flow of appts. I was the one to suggest getting a colonoscopy not him to give you and example.His office would even call me weekly to come in for appts even though I had just been there 3 months before.On another note his office manager can be extremely rude and officious and was the last straw for me. I have now found a new internist that is much more thorough and with a highly staff.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

Doctor listen and don't rush. Referral takes forever. If you call to check on it you get an attitude. Staff not friendly at all. Don't expect a call for your lab work results. Whether good or bad. Instead you need to schedule an appointment. It felt more like I'm a $$$ sign. I'd like it more if my doctor's priority would be concerning my health benefits. Unfortunately, staff are also part of a doctor's office and they have a huge impact on the rating. Would not recommend.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

Good bedside manner and very good information from the doctor. Friendly staff.Wait time could be less.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

Doctor knows nothing. He would always claim that you are dying already. Doesn't spend time with patient. Staff doesn't do anything either. I've been waiting a six month for a referral to a specialist. Unorganized, inexperienced.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2008 | flag