Rate Dr. Patrick M. Foye

Dr. Patrick M. Foye's Ratings

I am rewriting my review of this practice since my Jan. 9, 2014 post as they have certainly made a turn around in how they respond to their patients needs. I have received a response directly from Dr. Foye, each and every time I have emailed him ( which is very rare to find these days) I do believe they were going through a rough patch of time and now do realize how it affected their patients. I am very glad to say that I do highly recommend Dr. Foye, not only for his caring bedside manner but also because his ganglion impar block actually works and I am now finally pain free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Do not waste your time with this office. They keep you there all day and then promise to call when they get insurance approval and then never do and your repeated follow up phone calls never get returned nor do your emails. You leave there feeling like you have finally found an answer for your pain but cannot get the solution because nobody will return a call or an email.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

The care my daughter received at Dr Foye's office was undoubtedly the best care I have ever witnessed as a mother and a healthcare professional. We were treated with care, concern, respect and given accurate information about treatment options and continuing care. We were educated about her condition and his treatment was thorough and successful. For patients suffering with coccyx issues, Dr Foye is the answer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr foy has a great staff! They was so helpful and the colored girl at the front desk is very plesant and so helpful. Keep up the good work! Thank you Dr. FOYE AND staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2012

I wish I could recommend Dr. Foye but I can't. It was like a tailbone-fixing factory at his office. There was long wait times, unpleasant people at the front desk in the xray area and when I finally saw him, after hours of waiting for every step of the way, he was impersonal and I felt like a number. I can see how he gets through a lot of patients a day, making oodles of money, but I wonder how many people actually get helped by him. Certainly some patients must be helped by the shots he gives, but what percentage? After enduring a video that lasted forever,and an impersonal interview, the treatment of shots under the xray did not decrease my pain at all. This is the kind of medical situation that makes me wish there was a law where if the treatment doesn't help you, you don't have to pay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

At first I liked Dr. Foye very much. Seemed to be caring, attentive, etc. But after having my MRI, I could not get him to call me back to go over the results. I left many messages with the front desk over a period of approx. 7-10 days. They assured me he got them and couldn't understand why he wasn't calling me back. This is inconsiderate and unacceptable. I guess I need to start all over somewhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2009

Fantastic physician. He really spent the time to figure out what was causing my pain and how to help me get rid of it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2009

This is the most caring doctor that I have met in a very long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2008

Dr. Foy really took the time to really listen to me about my back pain that was shooting down my leg. He took time to show me some models that he had in the office and answered all of my questions. That alone was worth the visit. Better yet is that the physicl therapy he ordered was different and better then anything that I tried before. I was way way better then before but still had some milder pain so I asked him for an injection since I had talked to one of his patients who swore by it. I got the injection and got the same response it literally wiped out the remaining pain. I just wish I found this doctor sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

My primary doctor sent me to see Dr. Foye for arthritis in my back and my left knee. He figured out that the knee XRays showing arthritis were a red herring and not what was causing my knee pain. Instead, my knee pain was bursitis, and a cortizone injection that took him about 30 seconds made my knee pain go away and it has never come back and that was 10 months ago. This was great... it changed my life. For my back, he outlined specific exercises and ordered some physical therapy to teach me how to do them. When I follow the exercises I am nearly free of all pain, but when life gets busy and I stop the back still acts up but is way better than it used to be and I have never needed injections or surgery. So I would call it a great success compared with where I started.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055776].votes_count ]]