Dr. Anjula Agrawal

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:N

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 16 reviews. Dr. Anjula Agrawal has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2861143
18/09/13 3 3 5 5 Dr. Agrawal is a fine and kind physician who seems to do a wonderful job of keeping up with new medical news, advice, etc. But it is very hard to get a message to her and I have had very mixed experiences with her office staff. They used to be really bad; now some of them are ok. Generally, you have to be very persistent about getting messages through, making sure prescriptions are called in properly, etc.
RID: 2608974
05/04/13 2 5 5 5 Dr. Agrawal has been my Doctor now for over 12 years and I couldn't ask for a better Doctor! She really cares about her patients and I couldn't be more pleased. I can't ever see myself changing Doctors. Her office staff though are not very good at all. In all the years I've been going to her I keep hoping she will get better staff. They just don't seem to even want to be there, sometimes rude and extremely poor telephone etiquette.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2082401
26/04/12 3 5 5 4 Dr. Agrawal is a excellent physician. She has been my doctor for years.She is a caring and thoughtful person, which is hard to find in a doctor these days.She listens and gets to the bottom of whatever is going on.I would like to thank her for being who she is. Blessings.
RID: 1391339
18/03/11 2 5 5 5 Dr. Agrawal has been my doctor for over 10 years. I highly recommend her. The only think I wish is if she could get a more professional staff. As far as I'm concerned, you couldn't ask for a better doctor!
RID: 943376
22/07/09 5 4 5 5 Dr Agrawal is a human being first and a doctor second. She is superb in both roles. She is firm in her recommendations while respectful of my viewpoint.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 848338
31/03/09 1 3 5 5 Dr. Agrawal is thorough, easy to talk to, and knowledgeable. Most of her staff should be replaced.
RID: 841555
25/03/09 2 5 5 5 Dr. Agrawal was my doctor before I moved back to Illinois. I have seen many, and she was right there at the top in quality; up to date in knowledge and technology. One of her nurses was so flippant that I suspect it drove up my blood pressure whenever he/she was was assigned to me. I hope that person is gone. Two years ago, I had to move back to Illinois, so I regret I can no longer see have Dr. Agrawal as my internist.
RID: 763030
13/01/09 1 4 5 5 Dr. Agrawal is wonderful and I feel very well-taken care of by her. However, her office staff are absolutely awful, though, and that makes it almost impossible to reach her, except those brief moments when I actually have an appointment with her.
RID: 643857
20/07/08 2 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Agrawal for 10 years. She is the best doctor ever!! I could not ask for a better doctor. The staff however are not the most professional I've seen. I would never have any other doctor than Dr. Agrawal. Her office manager however should look into replacing her staff.
RID: 433264
23/10/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Agrawal is always very thorough and takes time and care to explain her diagnoses. She is especially attuned to women's health issues. I could relate to her as a peer, not just a doctor. Kudos!  Respond
RID: 86024
15/01/07 5 5 5 Dr. Agrawal is a great listener, truly attentive and will exhaust all options to assist one in getting to the issue of concern. She adds the human, caring dimension that is often absent in visits to physicians these days!
RID: 78063
09/01/07 4 5 5 I have had a great experience with Dr. Agrawal. She takes the time to listen to you and get to know you as a person. She even remembers what you told her last time about work stress, health, or family issues.
RID: 56045
13/11/06 5 5 5 Excellent doctor. Real human being. Couldn't agree more with the top ratings she has received.
RID: 46653
21/09/06 5 5 5 EXCELLENT DOCTOR. SUPER SERVICE. GREAT DIAGNOSIS.HARD TO FIND A FRIEND AS YOUR DOCTOR.A+++++++++++++
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 34336
02/07/06 3 5 5 Amazing! A genuine human being! Generous with time and knowledge. She focuses on the patient before her. And, more amazing, a sense of humor
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 17144
30/11/05 5 5 5 Most excellent physician. She takes time and is not afraid to consult when issues arise. She has found many of my "problems"- thyroid disease when I went to seven doctors before a proper diagnosis. She is outstanding and very bright; every test you have ever had is on her computer, so all information is most current and accurate.  Respond