Dr. Kenneth A. Jones

Rate Dr. Kenneth A. Jones

Dr. Kenneth A. Jones's Ratings

Dr. Jones has been my Gyn for over 20 years. I've followed him from office to office to office - I was so sad to hear he moved out of Nevada.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

I delivered my first child with Dr. Jones. I have just found out that I will be having a second and am sorry to hear that he has moved. He was wonderful. He was, to be fair, always running behind, but I benefitted from his patience and commitment in the time that he always spent with me. He has an amazingly relaxing and gentle manner. I am sorry he won't be seeing me through my next pregnancy.

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

I agree with all the great comments about Dr. Jones. I was devastated to hear that he moved to California! Just talking about it, I get teary eyed. Who cries for their doctor! Unless, he is one of the Best Doctors around! I have been going to dr. Jones for twenty years, he was like a part of my family. He knew my family history, he knew everything I had gone through in the past twenty years. He was always there for me, whenever I had a problem,whether it was an ob gyn problem, or any other medical problem. I could always count on him, to put my mind at ease and send me to the right place. Dr. Jones was always, so kind, caring, understanding, and such a good human being. He would take the time to listen to my concerns & problems, he would not rush me, and he would explain, everything and anything that I had questions about. The qualities he has as a person and especially as a doctor are rarely found nowadays. God Bless Dr. Jones.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!! This is my first pregnancy and I am about 6 weeks along. I had a couple different blood tests done before I saw him and brought everything so he could compare. The FIRST thing he said when he walked in the door after I had been anxiously waiting for about an hour was " Well it looks like you might miscarry this baby"! I was completely taken back and trying to hold back tears as he did a pelvic exam then sent me on my way. Every time I tried to ask a question he said you will just have to wait and see. My hcg level had dropped a little from 2305 to 2200 so I do understand that is cause for concern but the way he presented himself was so devastating!!!!

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag

Doctor is very good, but his staff is horrible. It has taken months to get his staff to fax my prescriptions to my designated pharmacy. 1st sent to wrong pharmacy, now can't get them to send at all?? Numerous phone calls and an, in person visit, to complain have done nothing to correct the problem. Can't talk directly to doctor or nurse regarding this problem....Office is "kicking the can." Worst experience of ineptitude I've had in my 60 years.

Submitted May 30, 2012 | flag

I am new to the Vegas area and I researched a lot of doctors and read a lot of reviews before deciding to go see Dr. Jones when I found out I was pregnant. I have no idea how Dr. Jones or his office staff got such great reviews from other patients. I have never had such a horrible experience with a Dr.'s office. Here are the problems I had. 1: There is no way to get in direct contact with Dr. Jones or his office. 2: Out of the 4 times I called with questions for Dr. Jones I only got a call back once and that was 6 weeks after I had initially called. 3: Dr. Jones didn't try to find both of my twins heart beats when I would go in for check ups. He would only find one and call it good enough. 4: I had a high risk pregnancy and he was ok with only finding one heartbeat, no ultrasounds and no examinations for 2 months. I had to pay to get my own ultrasound done to make sure both babies were alive and healthy. DO NOT GO HERE PLEASE! I CANNOT EMPHASIZE IT ENOUGH, DO NOT GO HERE!!!

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

Dr.Jones is one of the best drs I have ever been to. He is thorough, kind and makes you feel comfortable. He expresses that he genuinely cares. Never rushes you which I find important when it comes to drs because most seem to see as many patients as possible which does not equal quality. Staff is great. Thereza who does billing is exceptional in making sure your questions are answered and that you are billed correctly. Lorie who does ultrasounds is so wonderful. Highly recommend Dr. Jones and his staff:)

Submitted Dec. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jones accepted me as a patient, then after my first visit - without telling me or notification - he left this office and moved! Found out a week or so later - he was in a new building and was NOT taking medicare patients anymore. Poor taste - not to advise his former patients!!!!!

Submitted April 12, 2010 | flag

Being a "transplant" from Minn. I needed an OB/GYN and I was very lucky in finding Dr. Jones! Minn. is known for it's medical services and Dr. Jones would certainly fit right in there!! He is very caring and takes the time explain procedures etc. I was extremely impressed with him and his staff.... I hope to continue to be his patient as long as I am a Nevada resident!!!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2010 | flag

Dr, Ken was THE BEST! he actually took the time to come and TALK to me about my care and the options I had availble to me. Not only was he a great Dr. he was a really nice person! His staff was also really nice and very knowledgeable, they all made me feel very safe. I would and have recommeded him to my friends and a few of my co-workers...he's just that great!

Submitted April 9, 2009 | flag