Dr. Eduardo P. Palanca

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Eduardo P. Palanca has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

12/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.1

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Eduardo" to "Eduardo P."
RID: 2419341
07/09/12 5 5 5 5 He was my doctor when I was admitted to the hospital on a couple of occassions. I was very impressed with him. Great bedside manner, wonderful personality, excellent doctor, very knowledgible. Made me feel safe....I'd use him again! I haven't been in his office however, I had to rate the staff in order to post.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 995416
24/09/09 5 4 5 5 He is the best doctor our family ever had. He takes care of my mother, my husband and my children. we sometimes wait for him because he has a lot of patients, but he spends a lot of time with us. He knows what he is talking about and he saved my life. We love him.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 960051
11/08/09 5 4 5 5 Dr.Palanca is tops, Very knowledgeable and extremely nice on top of it. He care 4 members of my family as well. As far as Punctuality, if a doctor is on time for all his appointments someone is not getting all the questions the have answered. They do the best they can to stay on time, but when your in his office he is yours til your done. Keep up the good work!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield