Rate Dr. Tobin C. Gallawa

Dr. Tobin C. Gallawa's Ratings

Dr. Gallawa is very knowledgeable and is also a diabetic wound care specialist. He stayed in the room with me 1 hour to explain everything. My surgery turned out fantastic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][767656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

Dr Gallawa seemed very nice and knowledgeable during the first visit, but that's when the pleasantness ended. The surgery was already scheduled and all arrangements were made for me to take time off work. I asked my daughter to call the office 3 weeks prior to verify if pre-op tests needs to be done. 2 hours later I get a voice mail on my phone that my surgery is canceled. They did not give me any reason for it. The employees of this office are extremely rude and disrespectful. I am in the process of filing a complaint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][767657].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 18, 2011

Without Dr Gallawa's help I would have lost both my feed by now. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind and caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][767655].votes_count ]]