Rate Dr. Peter J. Breingan

Dr. Peter J. Breingan's Ratings

Dr Breignan took over the practice of my former ophthalmologist. He is calm, knowledgeable, and reasonable. I highly recommend him. A friendly and efficient staff, an all around very good experience.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2012 | flag

Very kind and thoughtful doctor. Highly competent, Dr. Breingan gives you a thorough examination, and does not rush you out. He performed minor surgery on my eyelid in the office that resolved a problem that another eye surgeon could not solve. I highly recommend him. The entire practice is well run and efficient. Although they service alot of patients, the practice does not have a factory atmosphere that is so typical of many of the high volume Manhattan medical groups.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

The entire office staff was very helpfull. Not having insurance, I was sensitive for cost and Eye Institute of New York was very reasonable for the quality of care especially being in Manhattan

Submitted July 10, 2008 | flag

Great doctor. Careful and attentive. Does not rush you out and listens to you. Good technique, and excellent hygiene. Friendly and helpful. A real doctor- someone you can trust.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2004 | flag