Rate Dr. Michael C. Pistole

Dr. Michael C. Pistole's Ratings

Never, please never go to this doctor. Horrrrrrible! I wish there was a zero star. I went to see the doctor 2.5 weeks ago and he prescribed me the wrong dose of medicine. Ever since then, my pharmacy and I have been calling every other day to get the right prescription and so far NOTHING. And here I am suffering from my pain. I am suppose to have a follow up visit after 1 month of starting to take the medicine and I havent even been able to start it. There is no positive response from his staff. When I called them, they say that they sent a message to the doctor to resubmit the prescription and when I ask if you can please physically go to him and ask him to resend it, their response is "no, the front desk people cannot talk to the doctor". When I ask for a nurse, "their response is, the nurse is not available." By the way, the doctor only works a few hours of the week, so you need to wait days for him to just come to work to see the message. The staff absolutely doesnt care about what kind of service they are giving you. When I expressed my dissatisfaction and said that I may not return to their practice again, there was no sense of remorse or apology. The staff actually told me "it is your choice if you dont want to return". At this point I will wait a few days, after that I am going to a different doctor to get the medicine again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Been seeing him since 2005 and would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2010

Dr. Pistole has been our doctor for over 20 years. He is extremely knowledgeable, has a wonderful beside manner and does what it takes to get to the root of the problem. He has no hesitation in consulting with other professionals and his follow-up on such is quick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2009

I am a experienced healthcare professional and I find Dr. Pistole to be a highly skilled and competent physician. He uses consultative services appropriately and his plan of care is well organized and mindful. His bedside manner is outstanding and you can be confident that he always has your best interest in mind. He has excellent interpersonal skills and is a remarkable physician

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2009

Dr. Pistole is fantastic! He is bright, and fights for his patients health and well being. He is truely a caring and wonderful physician. I would not see any other physician in the city if he were available first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

I'm not one for going to the doctor, even though I need to on a regular basis. I always feel comfortable, safe and cared for by Dr. Pistole and his staff. They make it possible for me to participate in my care, and that get's me to my appointments!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Very knowledgeable but frequently rushed and hard to talk to. Does not participate in most insurnace plans.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2008

Pistole is always willing to explain and involve the patient in any decisions. While he frequently runs late, it is due to seeing patients in the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056873].votes_count ]]