Rate Dr. Uwe W. Canting

Dr. Uwe W. Canting's Ratings

This is the best eye doctor and the best doctor I've ever gone to. He gives personal attention to each of his clients and answers all our questions. He fits us in when we need him at a moment's notice. He's extremely knowledgeable; there's no one else I trues my eyes to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr Canting was great and always takes plenty of time to make sure I'm happy with my contacts and all my questions are answered. Great guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

Dr Canting and staff are the friendliest, most sincere, caring and knowledgeable eye care professionals I have ever dealt with! From the moment you enter you immediately feel valued and appreciated! They make you feel as if you have been friends forever! There is no better group better and Dr Canting truly cares about your well being! He is extremely knowledgeable and does his absolute best to take care of you! He is a Doctor who cares and listens!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Canting for a few years now. We switched from another (Doctor's Eye Care) because we were not happy with them. We are sticking to Dr Canting and his team because they are great from end to end - professional, best vision and glasses I have ever had, great follow up service/ warranty care. I can't imagine anyone being better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

I've been seeing Dr.Canting for years and he and his staff are always great. He's fit me in on short notice the couple of times I've had a problem. In fact the last time, I scratched my eye over the weekend. He fit me in first thing Monday morning and told me I should have called him on the weekend and he'd have seen me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Please understand that if you can not prove you have insurance at least 24 hours prior to the appointment you will be told that you will be treated ONLY ON A CASH BASIS, because THERE ARE TOO MANY POLICIES TO CHECK AFTER YOU BRING YOUR POLICY INFORMATION. Dr. Canting is wonderful, however, dealing with many of his office staff is intolerable! I will no longer be a client since they seem to be concerned that everyone is out to stiff them on their charges. What a pity!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I recently had a small tear in my retina. I'd never considered myself at risk, but thanks to previous talks with Dr. Canting, I recognized the symptoms at once. He took me right away, did a thorough exam, and then, as a precaution, got me in immediately at Retina Associates for a second opinion. His actions may well have saved my vision, and I can't thank him and his staff enough. They are outstanding!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2012

Wonderful office and staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I did not have insurance but was able to get a great deal on a pair of glasses. They had a great selection to choose from! I will be making appointments for the rest of my family to see Dr. Canting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2012

Dr. Canting is a good optometrist. His office manager is his wife. If she doesn't like you. Watch out. She will make your time there uncomfortable so you will quit!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2056902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Canting is a good doctor. However, his staff needs help. The office manager seems to me, to have a bad attitude. Plus, there are little children running around the office. They seem to be children of someone at the office? I love kids. A workplace is not a suitable place for the child, the patient or the other co-workers.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2056901].votes_count ]]