Rate Dr. Shervin Ahmadnia

Dr. Shervin Ahmadnia's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I do not recommend that office. Terrible staff and Dr. Shervin Ahmadnia. Bad service.
They do not knows what they doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Friendly staff. Great Service. I took my son there for his first dentist visit. He loved it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

He is the best Dr.in southern California . Dr. Sherwin has been taken care of me and my family for the last 20 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I did a lot of researching dentists before finally choosing Dr. Ahmadnia. I'm pleased to say I've made a fantastic choice. Excellent Dr. and staff too! Dr. Ahmadnia and his staff have exceeded my expectations in every regard. They show genuine kindness and concern for their patients, which I think is rare. Most dentists I've seen in the past are cold, heartless, money hungry a_ _holes. I have already recommended Dr. Ahmadnia to several people. Great dentist and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2157761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

Cherto pert , God knows what the hell they are doing in the clinic !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2157760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2013

No kidding. Only $5.00 for a cleaning. And a good one too. This office is the best. Dr. Ahmadnia is really an outstanding dentist,and he only will tell you the truth on what you need. the prices are very reasonable too. I enjoyed his staff as as they really have it together. David Stuard

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2157759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

salam alykom it's me again ,Golnaz khanoom .this doctor is so friendly to young girls and i love him very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2157758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

I needed to find a new dentist closer to home. I was so hesitant to make the change, mostly because I have a low tolerance to pain, and high anxiety in general about dental visits. So, I put off looking for a dentist for years. Then a friend referred me to Dr. Shervin, and I'm glad I went. He exceeded my expectations on my very first visit: very friendly, honest, down-to-earth, and most importantly, a VERY gentle touch. Dr. Shervin and his staff made the experience a pleasant one. He has an excellent hygenist, too. I appreciate his front and back office customer service. They respect my time and get the job done. I recommend Dr. Shervin highly especially if you're looking for friendly and gentle dental care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2157757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2012

Funny and caring. My family and me have been going to him for over 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2157756].votes_count ]]