Rate Dr. Greg E. Eudy

Dr. Greg E. Eudy's Ratings

My husband and I are very appreciative of the care taken by Dr. Eudy to listen to me explain my many health problems, testing done to validate his diagnoses, the friendliness and care of the staff. Dr. Eudy took the time needed to explain what was wrong and how I would be helped. Several years of suffering have now provided assurance that one of my problems will be relieved. I was referred to a doctor who verified that Dr. Eudy was correct in his diagnosis and am now receiving treatment. Thank you, Dr. Eudy and staff. I am "on the road again" if I might borrow a few words from a popular song.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Dr Eudy takes the time to listen and is very caring. After being misdiagnosed by a previous rheumatologist, I am thankful Dr Eudy was willing to take me on as a patient. My quality of life is so much better and he really works with you on meds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Eudy for 5 years.. I had been to 3 other Dr. that did'nt understand my symptoms and would just medicate... The first visit with Dr. Eudy I felt understood and he knew exactly what I had.. Took a blood test and the test ALSO proved what he knew I had. I could not believe that I had been to 3 other Dr. and they clearly had no idea. If they had of just listened to my symptoms and done a blood test it would have been obvious. Dr. Eudy is such a caring person. He truly loves what he does and cares about his patients!!!! Since, I have sent my 78 year old uncle and he has helped him too. I am 43 and my quality of life is a lot better than it was... I do not have near the pain that others had me to think I would "JUST HAVE TO LIVE WITH"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr.Eudy is a wonderful doctor and for this is the main reason I go to him. One person stated that his staff is mean spirited and I would say this I find his nurse Frans is very helpful and very knowledgeable of her job. The old lady that gives out the appointments is a mismatch and need to go home. The staff seem prejudices to me and the foreign speaking nurse play the language barrel role like she doesn't no what you are talking about.Many Drs lose there patience due to incompetent staffing...Other than that he is a wonderful Doctor...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2057431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

I appreciate Dr. Eudy allowing time to discuss my entire condition, not just what he is treating. He provided me with a good understanding of what my issue is and how it can/will be treated. I find him, genuinely concerned, spiritual, and optimistic. All of those are very important to me. I cannot say enough good things about his nurse Francis. She; also, strikes me as very caring of patients health and state of mind about treatment. I find her very easy to talk to and extremely helpful. I have been seeing them for six months and despite having one of the most difficult physical experiences of my life, they have been most pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2057430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

I did not mind Dr. Eudy, but I had ongoing problems with his staff. I did like like his nurse, Barbara or office manager. I found them to be rude and mean spirited. I left his practice and have since found a Rhem Dr w/ a wonderful staff that returns all phone call same day and never lies to me. I feel like the staff is just as concerned with my well being as the Dr is. I would not recommend Dr. Eudy to anyone because of the treatment I received by his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2057429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2010

Dr. Eudy and his staff are friendly, helpful and efficient. Dr. Eudy spends time listening to and discussing my concerns and problems. I have been seeing him for a chronic condition for about 7 years. He is concerned with my overall wellbeing. My condition has many components and he is willing to explore all the possible options for easing suffering, with only one of those being medication. I highly recommend Dr. Eudy and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2057428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Eudy for about 3 years and I think he is just wonderful! He listens to what you have to say and explains in length about your condition and treatments. He has helped me so much. I recommend him to others whenever I have a chance to do so. His nurse, Frances, and the other staff members are all helpful, friendly, and efficient. I appreciate them all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2009

I had seen by two doctors before I was recommended to see Dr Eudy and oh how greatful I'm for seening him, He told me what my problem was in the first visit and on the second visit he gave me meds for my problem and I'm doing so good now,I will recomend him to any one who ask me who I saw for my problem Thank very much Dr Eudy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Eudy over a yr. and I find him to be a great Dr. as well as person. He is very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057425].votes_count ]]