Dr. Greg E. Eudy

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Greg E. Eudy has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Rheumatologist-related: rheumatic diseases, musculoskeletal problems, scleroderma, musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyositis, Raynaud's phenomenon, vasculitis, connective tissue diseases, rheumatic fever
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

12/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.1

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Greg" to "Greg E."
RID: 2777608
19/08/13 4 5 5 5 Dr Eudy takes the time to listen and is very caring. After being misdiagnosed by a previous rheumatologist, I am thankful Dr Eudy was willing to take me on as a patient. My quality of life is so much better and he really works with you on meds.  Respond
RID: 1495711
25/07/11 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Eudy for 5 years.. I had been to 3 other Dr. that did'nt understand my symptoms and would just medicate... The first visit with Dr. Eudy I felt understood and he knew exactly what I had.. Took a blood test and the test ALSO proved what he knew I had. I could not believe that I had been to 3 other Dr. and they clearly had no idea. If they had of just listened to my symptoms and done a blood test it would have been obvious. Dr. Eudy is such a caring person. He truly loves what he does and cares about his patients!!!! Since, I have sent my 78 year old uncle and he has helped him too. I am 43 and my quality of life is a lot better than it was... I do not have near the pain that others had me to think I would "JUST HAVE TO LIVE WITH"
See Responses
RID: 1448149
24/05/11 1 5 5 5 Dr.Eudy is a wonderful doctor and for this is the main reason I go to him. One person stated that his staff is mean spirited and I would say this I find his nurse Frans is very helpful and very knowledgeable of her job. The old lady that gives out the appointments is a mismatch and need to go home. The staff seem prejudices to me and the foreign speaking nurse play the language barrel role like she doesn't no what you are talking about.Many Drs lose there patience due to incompetent staffing...Other than that he is a wonderful Doctor...
RID: 1177789
27/05/10 5 4 5 5 I appreciate Dr. Eudy allowing time to discuss my entire condition, not just what he is treating. He provided me with a good understanding of what my issue is and how it can/will be treated. I find him, genuinely concerned, spiritual, and optimistic. All of those are very important to me. I cannot say enough good things about his nurse Francis. She; also, strikes me as very caring of patients health and state of mind about treatment. I find her very easy to talk to and extremely helpful. I have been seeing them for six months and despite having one of the most difficult physical experiences of my life, they have been most pleasant.
RID: 1102712
10/02/10 1 4 4 2 I did not mind Dr. Eudy, but I had ongoing problems with his staff. I did like like his nurse, Barbara or office manager. I found them to be rude and mean spirited. I left his practice and have since found a Rhem Dr w/ a wonderful staff that returns all phone call same day and never lies to me. I feel like the staff is just as concerned with my well being as the Dr is. I would not recommend Dr. Eudy to anyone because of the treatment I received by his staff.
RID: 1088387
25/01/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Eudy and his staff are friendly, helpful and efficient. Dr. Eudy spends time listening to and discussing my concerns and problems. I have been seeing him for a chronic condition for about 7 years. He is concerned with my overall wellbeing. My condition has many components and he is willing to explore all the possible options for easing suffering, with only one of those being medication. I highly recommend Dr. Eudy and his staff.
RID: 771218
23/01/09 4 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Eudy for about 3 years and I think he is just wonderful! He listens to what you have to say and explains in length about your condition and treatments. He has helped me so much. I recommend him to others whenever I have a chance to do so. His nurse, Frances, and the other staff members are all helpful, friendly, and efficient. I appreciate them all.
RID: 604315
28/05/08 5 5 5 5 I had seen by two doctors before I was recommended to see Dr Eudy and oh how greatful I'm for seening him, He told me what my problem was in the first visit and on the second visit he gave me meds for my problem and I'm doing so good now,I will recomend him to any one who ask me who I saw for my problem Thank very much Dr Eudy  Respond
RID: 164128
01/03/07 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Eudy over a yr. and I find him to be a great Dr. as well as person. He is very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend him highly.
RID: 40135
10/08/06 5 5 5 LISTENS & RESPONDS TO VALIDATE PATIENT IMPUT, ACCEPTS QUESTIONS WITH OPEN MINDNESS, GENTLE HEARTED DETERMINATION TO CUSTOMIZE INDIVIDUAL TREATMENT - EXCELLANT RHEUMATOLOGIST IN MY OPINION & HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO PATIENTS ACCUSTOMED TO ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS IN NEED OF AN UNDERSTANDING COOPERATIVE DOCTOR WHO EXPLAINS & INCORPORATES
Paid (or co-pay): $25