Dr. Anthony J. Badame

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Anthony J. Badame has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5572645
21/06/14 5 5 5 5 Awesome doc! Very smart and kind. He is professional and respectful.  Respond

02/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.1

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Anthony" to "Anthony J."
RID: 1564064
18/10/11 4 3 3 3 He is ok, but I am sure there are others Dr's. who are better than him! I'd really check out other Doc's first!  Respond
RID: 1526104
30/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Badame is a smart guy with a pleasant personality. He prescibed the right medication which took care of my rash within a few days. I have only visited him once, but have sent a few of my friends over to him and they had similar positive experiences. I now have a go to dermatologist.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1209581
16/07/10 5 5 5 5 I have been to several dermatologists in my life. I've been Dr. Badame's patient of for about 10 years. He is by far the best. He is kind and gentle but most important he knows so much. I have always been very pleased with the results.
RID: 1183128
04/06/10 5 4 5 5 I have seen Dr. Badame since I was a child. My mother woulde bring me in to get my warts frozen off. He was very kind to me then and now that I see him on my own as an adult he is still the kindest doctor I know. Everyone in his office is so friendly. While going to the doctor is not my favorite thing to do, going to see Dr. Badame and his pleasant staff is something I look forward to.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1144605
07/04/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Badame is one of the best dermatologists I have been to. He knows his stuff and is very interested in getting me better. He is also one of the nicest doctors I have visited.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1118928
02/03/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Badame is extremely thorough in his evaluation and takes the time to explain exactly what he is doing and why he is doing it. He always gives me options, and I definitely feel that he is looking after my best interest. I highly recommend him.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1090320
27/01/10 5 4 5 5 He was my doctor in the 90's and at that time I found him to be very helpful. He would explain all procedures as well as his staff. I would think nothing has changed from then.  Respond
RID: 892604
20/05/09 5 3 2 4 He's good but has an attitude. He did not want to take time to explain the diagnosis. Probably because he was running late.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 871188
27/04/09 5 4 5 5 great doctor and very helpful. Knows skin products and very meticuolus  Respond
RID: 812024
04/03/09 4 3 1 2 Terrible. Ignored my questions. Rude. Prescribed drugs that actually made my skin worse.  Respond