Dr. Michael R. Taradash

Grad. Year: 1969

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Michael R. Taradash has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

23/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.7

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael R."
RID: 1424530
25/04/11 5 4 5 5 Excellent care and concern for your issues. He advocates for his clients with insurance companies, which is not easy. Dr. T. is a person who brings genuine understanding and practical sense to each client.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $20
Respond
RID: 831031
15/03/09 5 5 5 5 I love this doctor. I have seen this doctor for many years and find him so very kind and knowledgeable,he always knows about my old and new conditions.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond
RID: 16921
30/11/05 4 5 5 Dr. Taradash is the best physician I've had thus far. I generally prefer a female general physician, but Dr. Taradash is the exception to that rule for me. He's not afraid to try something new, and he gets out his books and learns about problems that he might not be familiar with. I've never been happier with my general care before!  Respond